Chapter 5

AUTHOR POV

It's 7:30am on a Thursday morning and our dear Taehyung is still sleeping. He was really enjoying his sleep when his phone buzzed.

He sleepy woke up from the sound and stood up from the bed ignoring his phone. He felt the urge to pee so he walked slowly to the bathroom scratching his butt on the way to do his business.

Few minutes later, he was done doing his business. He brushed his teeth and washed his face to remove the sleepiness.

He lazily walked over to his night stand and took his to check was making his phone buzz earlier. He opened his email and saw this...

"Good morning Mr. Kim Taehyung, we are very delighted to inform you that you have been selected to be interviewed with others tomorrow at JK JEWELS AND CARS ENTERPRISE.
Please arrive at the company at exactly 9:00am sharp to be interviewed, consequences of been late will be you not been interviewed. Have a nice day."
Mr. Park
(A/n goooodddd I don't even know what am writing.)

TAEHYUNG POV

I stared at my phone with my eyes wide. I read the message over and over again with a wide smile and started jumping on my bed in happiness.

"Yes,yes,yes,yessssss" tae exclaimed in a loud voice while pumping his hands in the air.

"Tae,is everything ok up there?" Jin shouted worried.

"No, hyung everything is fine and dandy" he shouted back.

"Ok then, come down for breakfast" Jin shouted.

I ran down the stairs in excitement and sat down with a wide smile etched on my face.

Jin looked at tae smiling face and asked, "why are smile like that? Did something happen?"

Taehyung couldn't keep it in and screamed out, "I got selected for the job interview hyung".

"Really??" Jin asked wide eyed.

"Yes hyung so tomorrow I'll not come to the cafe early, is that ok??" Taehyung inquired.

"Yeah sure, just nail the interview ok. I know you can do it" Jin said smiling.

"Thanks hyung, now I can take good care of you and lessen you responsibilities" tae told Jin

"Oh...tae, you don't have to do that. I am very happy taking care of you and I am not complaining. Just work for you and your future. Don't think you are a burden cause you are not. I made a promise to our parents and I intend to fulfill it till you have someone who can take care and protect you more than I can. So don't sweat yourself about anything" Jin said to Tae in a loving manner.

"H-hyung..."tae got emotional and got up from his chair to hug Jin.

"I love you hyung. You are the best brother anyone could ever want tae" said in tears.

Jin hug him back and told him to stop crying.

AUTHOR POV

After their emotional moment, they left to their rooms to take their bath and later when to the cafe.

Meanwhile at the company, Jungkook is swamped with work. Documents everywhere, constant annoying click of his laptop keyboard as he typed fast.

Knock...knock

"Come in" he said still typing.

Jimin walked in and gave a small bow before talking.

"Sir, I would like to inform you that I had carefully selected 3 different individuals for the interview tomorrow and there would be here by 9:00 sharp to be interviewed".

"Hmm..." Jungkook briefly replied

Jimin said again, "would you like to see the application form they filled. I photocopied them sir".

"Keep them on the desk, I check them later and take these documents with you, I've already signed them" Jungkook replied.

"Ok sir"Jimin replied.

He dropped the forms and took the other documents. As he was about to leave, Jungkook called him back.

"Mr park, has Mrs. Min paid the money for the customized ring yet?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes sir,just this morning and least I forget Mr. Kwon said he wanted a refund of his money claiming he car has some problems and didn't want to get into an accident"Jimin replied.

HE FUCKING WANT WHAT!!?? TELL HIM TO FUCK HIMSELF IF HE CALLS BACK. UGLY OLD HAG, Jungkook yelled in anger.

It's alright sir, I'll inform him. Please calm down Jimin replied softly and left immediately.

JUNGKOOK POV

Why do people like trouble?? Can't people just...uuuugggghhh.

I told him to let my employees to test run the car and check for any damage, he refused telling me he trusts me. Now, he is asking for a refund.

Just because his company is 3rd in the top five, doesn't mean he can take me for granted.

(A/N for the record, his company is the fifth in the top 5 and he is not happy about it.)

Sigh.

He massaged his head and tried to relax. All the work, stress and shouting was taking a toll on him. He rested for a while and decide to check the file Jimin had dropped on his table.

He opened the first one.

Name: Choi Jackson
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Relationship status: In a relationship
(And some other information I can't get into)

He went to the next one.

Name: Kim Isabella
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Relationship status: single
(And some other information I can't get into)

And last but certainly not the least. His eyes bulged out as he stared at the passport that was there. He couldn't believe it, the cute boy from yesterday was coming for an interview tomorrow.

Sweet.

He smiling as he read the informations in the file.

Name: Kim Taehyung
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Relationship status: single
(And some other information I can't get into)

Just then, Namjoon walked into Jungkook's office to see rare sight.

KIM NAMJOON POV

I have been knocking on Jungkook's door for a while now but he's not answering.
Mr Park told me he was inside. I decided to enter and I saw a rare sight that I have not seen in 3 years.

Jungkook was smiling. A genuine smile.

I could only smile and wonder what he was looking at. I quietly moved closer towards him and peeked. To my greatest surprise, it was the picture of that boy from last night. Taehyung...I think.

He still emersed in the picture so I decided to clear my throat to get his attention.

"Hmmph...hmmph" I cleared my throat.

"H-hyung..." Jungkook got startled and quickly closed the file. I looked really surprised because I have never seen him like this since him.

"What are you looking at and why are you smiling" I asked smirking.

"What do you mean hyung?" Jungkook asked a little nervous.

"Nervous?" Namjoon asked raising his eyebrow.

"No" Jungkook replied clearing his throat.

"Ok then. I'm just going to pretend I didn't just smiling at that boy picture. It's not my business" he said smirking.

To save his pride, he changed his expression and rudely asked, "what do you want Mr. Kim?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes and quickly changed the subject no to upset him any further.

----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys, I'll continue in the next chapter.

Stay safe and be happy.

Someone's birthday is coming up on the 9th this month...guess who?

Ok