Chapter 43

"Umm y/n, can I ask you a question?" Tae asked playing with his promise ring.

"Yeah Tae, ask away"y/n said munching on her last bite of chicken sandwich she ordered from seagull cafe.

"Well...um... y-you s-see...h-how d-did..."
tae stuttered not known how to ask the question.

"Woah,woah Tae. Calm down, you are already sweating. Is the question that embarrassing?"Y/n asked worried at his dilemma.

"What question?"Jimin suddenly asked entering the kitchen sitting down next to y/n.

"And why is it embarrassing?"Jin asked also entering with Jimin.

They all stared at Tae in question and the poor boy felt small at their gaze, feeling more embarrassed. And his hyung was there.

"Yeah Tae, why are you embarrassed about your question?"Jimin asked with an arched eyebrow.

Tae was just shuffling from feet to feet, not saying anything.

"Taebear, what is this about? You alway ask me questions no matter how embarrassing it was so how is this one different?"Jin asked concerned.

Tae say the concerned look on his hyung's face and sighed.

"It's just t-that the question is r-related t-to k-kookie"Tae stuttered while blushing.

"Related to your boyfie?"Y/n asked and Tae nodded not looking at her.

"Ok, take a deep breath and ask us your question"she said encouraging him and Tae bit his lips nervously playing with the buttons on his shirt.

He breathed deeply and with a low tone but good enough to be heard, he asked,"h-how did you k-know you were r-ready?"

"Ready? For what?"Y/n asked a bit confused. Even the others were confused as well.

"Tae dear, can you give more light?" Jin asked softly to ease his nervousness.

"I mean, how did you k-know you were ready for 't-that'?"Tae asked again blushing at his thoughts.

"That? I still don't under-"y/n said more confused but was cut off by a smirking mochi.

"From his blushing face, to his sweating forehead, to his stuttering, to his fidgeting body...I think I know what he meant"Jimin said smirking widely at an embarrassed tae. He literally red all over now.

"And that is..."Jin asked looking at Jimin skeptically.

"Taehyung is asking how you knew you were 'ready' for 'that' with Hobi hyung. I'll let you read between the lines here"Jimin said smirking at her's and Jin's confused faces for exactly 5 seconds before they both gasped loudly and looked at a cherry red Tae.

"Wow, I didn't not see that coming"Jin said seriously surprised.

"So, you mean... you want to do 'that'?" Jin asked wide eyed. Tae looked down thinking Jin was mad and disappointed at him.

But he was not.

"Tae dear, there is absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about. Ok?"Y/n said holding his hand.

"Now, tell us why you asked me this question?"Y/n asked him, giving her full attention.

"Well, I and kookie have been dating for a few months now and he has been respectful to me not to touch me without my permission...but now, I want to take our relationship to the next level. I don't want to wait anymore"Tae said shyly at them.

"And how long have you thought about this?"Jin asked him.

"Since the time the multimillion project commenced"tae replied Jin.

"Which means you have thought of this well right?"Jimin asked to be sure and Tae nodded in affirmation.

"Ok then. To be honest tae, I never knew I was ready to be intimate with Hobi until the right moment. That right moment came that night and we both just slowly went with the flow and the rest was history"y/n said answering his question and Tae nodded in understanding.

"She's right Tae, the right moment is what matters. Have the right moment and your souls will find each other and will connect immediately. So, if you feel you are ready for that step then don't rush it let the right moment come and go with it"Jimin said smiling softly at him and tae nodded a bit.

"I can't believe I am listening to you guys lecture him about sex and being ready for it"Jin suddenly said and it spiked fear in Tae.

"I-I I'm s-sorry hyung I just..."tae was saying with teary eyes but was cut off by Jin.

"Sorry for what Tae? You are an adult who knows what he wants so don't be ashamed. All I ask is for you to take care of your self and make the right decision in life ok? I'm not mad at you, just don't let me be there when it happens"Jin said firmly and Tae nodded vigorously and blushed after registering what the last statement was.

The others chuckled at his cuteness and tae flushed embarrassed.

"Also Tae tell us all about it when you get 'it'"Jimin teased tae and he whined making them laugh out loud.

"My love where are you?"Jungkook called out looking for Tae. He walked a bit before he saw his baby sitting with the other bottoms laughing and teasing each other.

He got closer back hugging him and said,"hey baby. I was looking for you everywhere, I missed you".

Tae didn't reply and Jungkook got worried. He looked at the others, they were trying to hold their laugh for some reason so he turned tae and gasped.

"Taebaby, why are you so red? Are you sick my love?"Jungkook asked touching his forehead but he was just warm so why?

"I-I...n-nothing k-kookie"Tae replied stuttering nothing looking at Jungkook's face.

A loud round of laughter was heard from the other bottoms. They were literally on the fall at tae's embarrassed state and by 'they', I meant Jimin 😏

They other tops came in and saw them laughing like they were crazy and gave Jungkook a questioning look who gave them a confused shrug.

"L-let's go Kookie"Tae said dragging Jungkook back to their room, hearing snickers from the others.

They got to their room and Tae b-lined straight to the bathroom and locked himself in. Jungkook looked utterly clueless at what just happened but decided to wait for him.

Few minutes later, tae came out fresh and clean. He sat down near Jungkook on the soft bed and sighed.

"Are you ok now?"Jungkook asked him looking worried and Tae nodded slowly.

"Can you tell me why they were laughing like that?"Jungkook asked again as he took the towel from tae and start to dry his hair.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it"tae replied softly enjoying the affection from Jungkook with his eyes closed.

"Are you sure? You can tell me you know"Jungkook said again as he finished drying his hair.

"I'm sure Kookie, I promise"tae said softly opening his eyes and looked at Jungkook begging him with his eyes not to ask anymore so Jungkook yielded and stopped asking...for now.

"Ok then, I'm done with your hair. Let's go out, enjoy the ocean view and drink some cocktail"Jungkook said smiling making tae squeal at the idea.

Tae agreed excited and ran off to his wardrobe to get something else to wear leaving Jungkook to wonder on what had happened a while ago.
______________________________________

Alright guys, that is the end of this boring chapter.

Next chapter will be a time skip to  them been in Maldives for 2 weeks and 3 days.

Sneak peek:

"I'll be ready only when my baby will be ready for that step".

"Make love to me Kookie and make me your completely".