Chapter 62

"Oh, good thing you are here. I have something very important to tell you" Jungkook said as Tae walked in, dressed in his long coat.

"Something important kookie?"Tae asked as he sexily walked to him, smiling.

"I want to break up..."Taehyung Jungkook said looking at Tae in the eye.

Silence

Silence

Silence

"W-what?"Tae stuttered with teary eyes.

"Yeah, look I'm sorry but you have been holding me back. I haven't been able to take care of my company probably because of you and it's making me and the company look bad" Jungkook said.

"But I-i...I love you and you love me too. R-right?"Tae asked with tears falling down his eyes.

"Taehyung please-"Jungkook said but Tae interrupted him.

"What have I d-done wrong? It's not my fault I was drugged or kidnapped so why? Didn't I treat you or love you right?"Tae asked crying.

His heart was hurting bad.

"I'm sorry Tae but we really have to break up"Jungkook said irritated.

Why!!?? Tae screamed at him for an answer.

Jungkook got angry and slammed his fist on his desk saying, because I don't love you anymore but someone else. She is better than you in so many ways, you hear me?

"You don't love me anymore? She? Who is she?"Tae asked in a tiny voice.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Tina" Tae said she came out from Jungkook's office bedroom in one of his shirt.