Chapter 17

The shaking and shrieking sound of the plane as it was about to land was too loud that it woke Taehyung up from his deep sleep. He yawned and stretched his body. While doing that, he felt a blanket rolling off his chest to his laps and a neck pillow touch his hands as he stretched.

He touched the both of them and wondered how they got on him. He then gasped and looked to his left and saw Jungkook with the same things on him and he realized it was Jungkook's doing. He smiled at the kind gesture and made a note to himself to thank Jungkook about it later.

"Hmm..."Jungkook murmured making tae know that he was about to wake up.

"Jungkook, wake up"he said softly.

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked to his right seeing Taehyung looking at him with his Bambi eyes and cherry lips.

"Good morning Jungkook, it's time to leave. People are getting down already"tae said to him.

"Good morning" Jungkook replied with a husky voice and our dear Taehyung felt weak in the knees and blushed a little. Taehyung coughed to avoid a moan that was threatening to come out after hearing that husky voice from Jungkook.

"Yeah, le-let's go"Taehyung stuttered standing up to leave.

"Ok" Jungkook replied smirking after noticing how flustered Tae looked after hearing his morning voice.

They both highlighted the plane and walked through the crowd to get their company car. They got in and Taehyung pulled out his phone to facetime Jin.

"What are you doing?"Jungkook asked looking at Tae curiously."I want to facetime Jin hyung" Tae replied.

"If you have forgotten, it's too early for that. It's just 5:00am so let him rest a little. Do you have the house key to enter?"Jungkook questioned.

(A/N I'm sorry guys they where supposed to come back that same Sunday at night but let's just assume their flight was delayed a little or something. Again sorry)

"Yes, I do have the house key. I'll just enter when I get there"tae replied.

"Also, the driver will drop you off first at home and don't bother about coming to the office today to wo-" Jungkook was saying before Tae interrupted.

"What? Why? Did I do something wrong to y-"tae tried to say.

"Calm down Taehyung. You didn't let me finish. I am not firing you or anything like that. I'm just saying that you should have a day off so you can rest properly and to make it fair I also will have a day off too. So don't worry"Jungkook finished.

"Who will run the company then?" Taehyung asked with a frown on his forehead. "Namjoon will take it up just for today. I'll just drop the contract we made with Mr Fabian and explain what happened before leaving"Jungkook replied to him.

"Ok. Thank you for the day off
Mr Jeon"tae smiled brightly at him. "You are welcome Tae'Jungkook simply said before adverting his eyes from tae's doe ones and boxy smile. His heart was literally doing a triple back flip over and over again and he mentally smiled.

20 minutes after their conversation

The car stopped right in front of Taehyung's house and the driver went down to bring out his bag.

There was a little silence but Jungkook broke it."Ok, Taehyung. Umm...see you tomorrow"Jungkook said a little hesitant with his words. Something was bugging him inside but he can't put his finger on it.

"Yes Jungkook and thank you again for the day off. Good night"the younger said leaving the car. He walked to his bag which was drop by the driver on the front door and opened a side zip, pulling out his house key.

After opening his door, he looked back and saw that Jungkook was looking at him through the window, waiting for him to go in before leaving. He waved a little at him and Jungkook just nodded as an answer.

He then walked into the house and shut the door, just then he heard the zoom of a car leaving his front door. He smiled lightly and walked straight to his room to have a shower and refresh his body and mind.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was thinking deeply about all what had taken place  in London and looking at it all he never once talked sternly at Taehyung, he never once reprimanded him for his non-PA behavior with him, he called him his tae twice and felt his hurt heart beat, he defended him at the local market, bought food for him with his money and even claimed him as his boyfriend to that man at stadium, he also called him baby, taebear, and touched his hair.

What are these things pointing at? Those he perhaps like Taehyung? Maybe he had fallen in love or in love with him? He kept think about these things till he got home. He was feeling restless because he only felt and did all these things with him in the past.

He was finally home and he came down from the car and entered the house. Jungkook walked straight to his room and pulled his clothes really fast because he felt suffocated in them. He hopped into his shower and let the hot water wash his headaches away.

After he was done, he changed into something comfortable and sent a text to Namjoon to come over to the house before 9:00am to collect the contract he got from Mr Fabian. He couldn't go to the office with his head paining and mind scattered.

He placed his phone down and went to his laptop to see if he had some emails to reply to and indeed he had a few to reply to. Few minutes later, he was through with the emails,so he decided to rest his eyes.

AT MR KWON'S HOUSE

Ring...ring...ring

"Why are you calling me at this time?" Mr Kwon said answering the call.

"Sorry boss but they are both back. Mr Jeon dropped his PA at his house before leaving to his own"the voice said.

"Alright then. Have everything been put to place?"he asked.

"Yes boss, we just need your order" the voice said boldly.

"Very good. I'll come see you soon"Mr Kwon replied and hanged up not waiting for a response.

"You better buckle up your seat belts tightly Jungkook and Taehyung because it going to be one hell of a ride" he said smirking in the dark.

----------------------------------------------------------
Is it just me or is anyone scared of Mr Kwon last statement?

That's the end of this chapter guys. I know it's boring but I'll make it up to you guys later.

Be safe and happy.