Chapter 53🔥🥵

Hi guys, hope you are enjoying the story so far?

Long chapter ahead so stay tuned.

Mature content
______________________________________

"Fucking ugly bitch. How dare she step foot into this company to rub her slutty self all over my kookie huh? She thinks she's smart huh?"Tae thought angrily as he walked into his office.

"I'll show her who's boss"Tae whispered smiling mischievously as he sat down.

"And as for Jung-"tae was thinking when Jungkook knocked softly on the door.

Knock.knock.knock

Jungkook knocked but Tae didn't answer even though he knew it was his boyfriend.

"Tae? My love? C-can I come in?" Jungkook asked, cursing himself internally for stuttering.

Tae still didn't answer and smiled mischievously at the thought he just had while staring at the door.

"Is he not inside? But I saw him entering here"Jungkook thought. Then, he took a deep breath and slowly opened the door, peeking inside.

He visibly gulped as he made eye contact with an angry but smiling tiger.

A/n: you fucked up bro. You really fucked up😔😔

Jungkook: help me please

A/n: I can't. I'm sorry.

"Umm...my love? About Tina, I didn't know-"Jungkook said trying to explain what had happened and save himself but suddenly Tae stood up cutting him off.

Tae slowly walked towards him like a predator going for its prey, making Jungkook slowly walk back feeling a little scared.

Tae was looking scary, intimidating, dominant and hot at the same time. Jungkook was having mixed emotions right now.

"Tae... b-babe...w-what are y-you-" Jungkook stuttered as Tae got closer and closer to him.

His back touched the wall, stopping him from escaping from Tae.

Why does he look so high and intimidating and I feel so small? What is wrong with me? I thought I was the top in this relationship, what changed? Jungkook thought, confused.

(Jungkook: authornim, you have to stop this. It getting out of hand.)

(A/n: no can do Mr Jeon. What the readers want is what the reader get and right now they want Tae in action instead of you so bear with them until later.)

(Jungkook: but-)

(A/n: caio)

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts when tae walked closer to him and asked dangerously in a low tone,"why was Tina here? Did you invite her over? Huh?"

"I don't know why she was here and I swear love, I didn't invite her here" Jungkook replied quickly and truthfully not to anger his tiger any further.

"What about when she wore such slutty clothes in your presence? You didn't say anything to her. Did you like what she wore?"Tae asked with gritted teeth and a tight fist, feeling angry and jealous but Jungkook shook his head profusely in denial.

"NO!! I swear, I didn't like it one bit or even notice her dress. You know I only get turned on when you wear little or nothing for me"Jungkook said hurriedly to save himself from impending doom.

"I didn't even notice what she was wearing because I was worried about what you would think If you saw both of us together alone in the office and-" Jungkook babbling when Tae interrupted.