Chapter 31~

Long chapter ahead
Slight smut at the end
______________________________________

The next morning, Jin was the first to wake up. He went the kitchen and started to cook breakfast for all of them.

He was done with the cooking after 45 minutes so he went to tae's room to wake him and his boyfriend. He knocked on the door but no answer so he opened the door and entered.

His heart melted by the sight. They were both holding and cuddling each other tightly, not ready to let go. So, Jin took out his phone and click some pictures and sent it to Jimin, Hobi and y/n to see.

"Tae? Jungkook? both of you should wake up"Jin said shaking them a bit. They both groaned and opened their eyes but shut it back due to the sun light.

"Get up now, it's morning Tae and Jungkook, you need to go to the office" Jin said again shaking them more. "Hyuuuunnng, leave us alone tae" whined softly cuddling deeper into Jungkook.

Jungkook softly chuckled at them and stood up slowly from the bed."Kookie, come back"tae said pulling his arm. "Get up you brat, I made a huge breakfast because you didn't eat before sleeping last night"Jin said a little annoyed.

"Umm, hyung? I'll take it from here. He'll be down in 5 minutes tops, I promise"Jungkook promised Jin."Fine, 5 minutes or else"Jin said before stomping away.

"Taebaby, please get up"Jungkook said shaking a sleepy tae."No, I won't. I'm not hungry"tae stubbornly said."Come on please, you didn't eat last night before going to bed and I'm sure your stomach is protesting"Jungkook tried again.

This time he didn't get any reply so he sighed loudly and said"I didn't want to this but you leave me no choice. If you don't get up and brush your teeth right now, I promise you that I'll not let you kiss me for a week nor-"tae cut him off with a loud"What!!??"waking up.

"Yes and I'll won't cuddle you either" Jungkook added."But it's not fair"he whined."All is fair in love and war my dear so let's go brush our teeth" Jungkook said smiling."Unless you don't want to kiss me for a we-"tae cut him off again, "No. Let's go"he said standing up and dragging Jungkook along.

2 minutes later they were done brushing their teeth and headed downstairs together."Finally, I was about to come drag the both of you down"Jin said his hands akimbo on his waist.

"Sorry hyung, I was just sleepy and comfortable in his arms that's why" Tae cutely explained. Jin shook his head at tae's cute attitude and told them to sit and eat.

They both sat down and began eating. 10 minutes into the meal, Jungkook's phone rang. He looked at the ID and saw it was Yoongi. He stood up and said"I'm sorry. I have to take this call". "It's ok"Tae and Jin said in unison.

He walked into tae's room and answered the call."Hyung, good morning. You called?"Jungkook greeted."Morning Jungkook, are you with Tae?"Yoongi asked."Yeah I've been with him since last night and I'm currently having breakfast when you called"Jungkook replied him.

"Ok, sorry for interrupting but I have some good news for you concerning the last meeting you have with those Mr Fabian's friends wives"Yoongi said a little excited.

"Really? What is it about?"Jungkook asked already feeling good about the news."I can't tell you over the phone and also they called this morning that they are already on the plane to Korea with more of their friends, husband's and children to purchase some items. So get ready before 11:30am"Yoongi said excited.

"They are coming today!!??"Jungkook said looking at the clock which was saying 8:45 am."I'm sorry it was kinda of an unscheduled meeting"Yoongi apologized."It's ok hyung, I'll be there soon"Jungkook said to him."Ok bye" Yoongi said and hang up.