Chapter 14

Italic- English

Long chapter ahead

I've been talking to your answer phone na na.
Something tells me you don't want to na na
When I ca-

"Hmmm...what is that noise?" Tae sleepy said as he woke up.

"My alarm. Get up, we have to get ready" Jungkook answered him from the couch.

Taehyung opened his eyes and immediately sat up on the bed looking around him. "How did I get to the bed?"he asked confused.

"I was the one that carried you there" Taehyung Jungkook replied. Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes and asked, "and where did you sleep?"

"On the couch. Why? Did you want me on the bed with you?" Jungkook asked teasing him.

"No, it- it's not like that. It's just that the bed is big enough to fit at least 3 people" tae replied shyly fidgeting with his fingers.

"It's ok. I just didn't want to make you uncomfortable so don't worry your pretty little head" Jungkook said before leaving to have a quick bath.

After a while, he came out and Tae went in. It was already 8:15am, Jungkook had finished dressing up and Tae was not yet out.

"Taehyung? Are you done yet?" Jungkook yelled out to him.

"Yes Jungkook. Just a moment" tae replied.

"Ok. Be quick, the driver is already here for us" Jungkook said.

"We can go now Jungkook" Tae said as he came out looking like this.

Ignore the bandana pls

Wow Jungkook thought. He saw tae blushing and realized he said it out loud instead.

"Thank you Jungkook. You are not looking bad yourself" tae replied shyly.

"Thank you" Jungkook replied before looking at his watch

"Thank you" Jungkook replied before looking at his watch. "The event is starting by 9:00am and it's 8:30 already, so let's go" Jungkook said.

"Alright" tae said and grabbed his phone and wallet, leaving the hotel room with Jungkook behind him.