Chapter 2

KIM TAEHYUNG POV

"Tae... Taehyung... Kim Taehyung".
"Wake up, you lazy boy" yelled Seokjin.

"No" said Taehyung.

"I said wake up" Jin yelled

"Hyung" Taehyung whined.

"Let me sleep please. I am really tired" tae said.

"No. Get up and get cracking. It's 8:30am already and I need your help at the cafe" said Seokjin.

"Come to the cafe after taking your bath. Hobi said he wants to talk to you about something important, so get ready" said Seokjin.

"Ok hyung, I'll be there" tae replied.

"Ok, am off to the cafe. Bye" said Seokjin.

After hearing the door slam shut, Taehyung stood up to start the day. He first dressed his bed with a new bed sheet before going into the bathroom to start his morning routine.

A few minutes (45 min) later, he came out of the bathroom with a towel round his tiny waist.
He went straight to his wardrobe and took out some clothes to wear.

He rubbed some lotion on his body, wore his clothes, did a light makeup on his face. After that he wore his favorite sneakers. Since he was satisfied with his look, he took his phone and wallet and exited his bedroom.

Taehyung got downstairs and saw the breakfast his hyung made. He saw banana pancake and strawberries, toast bread and fried egg and of course strawberry milk.

"My favorite tae" said and smiled.

He sat down and dug in. He moaned at the taste of the banana pancake.

"Tasty" he said.

10 minutes later he was done. He washed the dishes and exited the apartment.

Taehyung got onto his power bike and zoomed off. He arrived at the Cafe within 20 minutes and highlighted.

"TAEBEAR" screamed Hobi.

"HYUNG" screamed Taehyung.

Tae ran to pull his hyung in a tight hug.

"How are you tae?" asked Hobi

"Am fine hyung, you?" tae replied.

"As you can see, am good" Hobi replied.

"What about y/n?" tae asked looking around for her. She's Hobi girlfriend

"Oh, she's at the back working" said Hobi.

"Oh, okay" tae replied.

"Taehyung, you are here" said Seokjin.

"Yes hyung, I am" replied tae.

"Ok. Come help me to serve these customers" said Seokjin.

"Alright" replied tae.

He took an apron and got to work.

"Table 7. A whipped cream caramel latte and a cupcake" said Seokjin

"Hmm...looks tasty" he thought.

"Stop drooling and move" Seokjin scolded.

"Sorry hyung" tae giggled and left.

AFTER 12 HOURS

It was finally closing time. Tae and his hyungs with y/n were eating and having a chat and laughing at Jin's dad jokes to pass the time a little.

"So tae, how has the job hunting going now" asked y/n.

"Not so good y/n" tae replied sadly

(A/N Tae is older than her by a year)

"How so?" asked y/n.

"It's been 3 months" she said.

"After I quit my job as Mr Kwon PA, it has been one problem to another.
I have been to 5 different companies in need of a PA, far and near, still I have the same problem with all of them' said tae.

"What problem his hyungs and y/n" asked at the same time.

"I-I c-can't say it hyung" he said scared.

His head was down and he hyungs and y/n got worried. He was sniffing and little drops of tears were falling from his beautiful brown eyes.

"Tae tell us and stop crying please. It hurts my heart's to see you crying" Jin said sadly.

"It's ok if you don't want to talk about it" said y/n. She was already feeling guilty for asking in the first place.

"No, noona, I'll talk. I'm fine" said tae.

So after 3 minutes, he calmed down and started revealing everything.

(A/N well, not everything)

"After I quitting my job I applied for the position of a PA in 5 available companies and surprisingly they all accepted my application and called me for an interview" he started

"Why didn't you get into any of the companies?"Hobi asked.

"The bosses wanted me..... sexually" tae said in a tiny voice.

WHAT??!!! they screamed in unison

Taehyung flinched and got scared.

The whole cafe was as quiet as a grave as they stared at Tae wide eyed.

"Why didn't you tell any of us" asked Jin in a sad voice.

"I'm sorry" hyung said tae

"Don't you trust us at all?" asked y/n

Tae was still quiet.

"Let calm down guys. Let's not scare him" said Hobi.

The tension in cafe was high and suffocating.

"Tae continue...in details" said Jin in a very calm voice. Too calm.

"2 bosses out of them tried to take advantage of me in their office during the interview and the rest wanted a friend with benefits relationship with me but I refused them all" said tae

"Oh God"...said Jin in realization

"Is that why you had scratches and wrist marks few months ago" asked Jin in disbelief.

"Y-yes hyung" replied Tae

"Wow" said y/n in shock

It was quiet in the cafe for about 10 minutes before Hobi decided to break the silence.

"Taebear, I am honestly surprised by your revelation and i most say I am disappointed" said Hobi

Tae had his head down feeling bad.

"But, I know you didn't say anything to anyone because you didn't want us to worry and that is one thing I like about you. Next time tell us your troubles and we will be there to help, okay" asked Hobi

"Yes hyung" said tae.

Babe let's go, it's late" said Hobi

"Yeah let's close the cafe, it's past 9 already" y/n said looking at the time.

After closing the cafe, they all went their separate ways. Taehyung carried his hyung on his power bike since the last bus just left.

Jin and Tae arrived at the apartment few minutes later. Jin highlighted the vehicle and stormed into his bedroom and slammed the door.

(A/N wow he's still mad. Lord save our baby)

Tae got in and sigh sadly.

He went straight to his room, took a short shower, went straight to bed and called it a day.

______________________________________
What do think about this one??
Comment please.

Should I continue??