Chapter 12

Hi everyone. I just want to say thank you for your support to this story and I hope we all become friends in the future. Also, I won't be writing POV anymore and just go straight to the point. It's tiring.

And I also want to use this opportunity to STILL say Happy Birthday Min Yoongi. We all love you very much and we wish you good health, long life and good success in everything you do and in every other aspect of your life.

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉😍😍😍😍🎊🎊🎊🎊♥️♥️💋💋💋💋

MOVING ON
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung, hyung"tae called as he shook Jin on his bed.

"Mmmhh"Jin murmured as he rolled over to the other side of the bed.

"Hyuuuunnng wake up please. It's already 7:30am and the flight is by 8:00am"tae whined.

"WHAT!!?? it's Saturday already?"Jin asked bewildered as he woke up.

"Yes hyung. Mr Jeon should be here any moment now. His driver is taking us straight to the airport as soon as he arrives"tae replied before sitting down on Jin's bed.

"Ok. Let me prepare your breakfast" Jin said.

"No. It's ok hyung. I'll have something in the plane. I promise"tae told him.

His heart felt warm as his hyung's love and concern for his health.

"Are you sure?"Jin asked to be sure.

"Ye-"tae tried to say but was interrupted by the honk of a car.

"Shoot! Hyung, he's here. I have to leave"tae hurriedly said as he stood up.

He grabbed his small traveling bag and dashed out with his hyung on his tail.

"Good morning Mr Jeon"tae greeted before putting his small traveling bag in the car booth.

"Good morning Mr Kim. How was your night?"Jungkook asked.

"It was great sir. Thank you and yours?"tae asked him in return.

"It was great" Jungkook replied.

"Taehyung? Is this your boss?"Jin asked.

"Yes hyung. This is my boss Mr Jeon. Mr Jeon, my brother. Kim Seokjin" Taehyung introduced.

"Good morning Mr Kim"Jungkook greeted respectfully.

(Taehyung was jungshocked, looking at him as if he had 2 heads)

"Good morning. I know where you are going too is far but please can you keep an eye on him? He's my only brother" Jin requested.

"I will do as you have asked"Jungkook replied softly looking at tae.

"Mr Jeon, can we go?"the driver asked.

"Yes, let's leave" Jungkook replied coldly.

There he is tae thought while rolling his eyes a little in his head.

"Bye tae, be safe and facetime me when you land in London ok?"Jin said waving as the car stared.

"Ok hyung. Bye"tae said before the car zoomed off.

TIME SKIP

It was almost 8:00am when they finally arrived at the airport. As they highlighted the vehicle, the flight announcer started calling out passengers for the London flight. The driver drove off.

"Mr. Jeon let's go. They are calling us already"tae said.

"Let's go. Do have your passport?" Jungkook asked tae looking around him for his passport.