Chapter 47

Happy new month everyone. I missed you all and I know me missed me too... especially my story.

Anyways, I'm back and ready to finish my book.

Also thank you so much for the 2.42k star rate. I deeply appreciate.

Kisses 😘.
______________________________________
2 weeks later

"So Jungkook, how has the project been going and Tae?"Jin asked Jungkook has he set down a cup of hot chocolate in front of him.

It was a cold Friday night and Jungkook decided to meet Jin at his cafe to have a heart to heart talk.

"The project is going well as it should and as for Tae, he's getting better". Jungkook said and sighed loudly.

"It's okay Jungkook, it's not your fault he's not feeling well"Jin said patting his right shoulder gently as an act of comfort.

"But it is hyung. If I had answered his call and not get distracted by work, this wouldn't have happened. I feel so guilty"Jungkook said with a cracked voice.

He was about to cry.

"Jungkook don't cry, please. Taebear already told you its ok so why are you beating yourself up?"Jin asked sadly.

"But hyu-"Jungkook tried to say but Jin cut him off.

"No buts. All I want you to do right now is to drink this hot chocolate and calm your nerves and then go home to Tae. I'm sure he'll be worried about you"Jin said pushing the mug a bit closer to Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded like a baby and took the mug, taking little sips till it finished.

Just then his phone vibrated, showing a text from Tae.

Taebaby

'hi love. I hope am not interrupting anything? I just miss you and was wondering when you'll be back. It's getting late and you aren't back. Text me when you see this. I love you'.

Jungkook sighed after reading the text and looked at Jin."I'll take my leave now hyung. As you said, he's getting worried".

"Okay, take care and tell him I love him"Jin said standing up as he escorted him to the door.

"Bye hyung"Jungkook said and drove off.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Where is he? Why has he not texted me yet? Did he not see my message? Tae mind was filled with these thought as he looked outside his and Jungkook's room window.

Vroom, vroom.

He's home Tae thought excited. He hurriedly walked out of the room, heading straight to the door.

With the way he moved, you would think he was faking his sickness. But that's just how love works. It gives you the strength to be strong even at your weakest.

Just imagine you are sick and your boyfriend feels absolutely terrible for not answering your call in the pouring rain and you get sick but instead of been around you all the time, he tries to ignore you because of his guilt and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

The door opens and Jungkook walks in sluggishly with his head down and his briefcase in his hand hanging loosely.

"Kookie, you're back hom-"Tae stopped in his track as he saw his man looking so weak and vulnerable.

Kookie, what's wrong? Why do you look so down? Look at me. Did something happen at the office?" Tae said before using his fore and index fingers to raise his baby's head up.