Chapter 4

IN JUNGKOOK'S OFFICE

It's currently 7:30pm and Jungkook hasn't stood up from his seat in his office. He looks really stressed and hungry after those meetings.

Knock... knock

"Come in" he said tiredly with his eyes reading the emails and hands signing the documents.

Kim Namjoon and Min Yoongi walked  into the office looking worried. They both sat down in front of him looking at each other in concern.

"Jungkookahh...we didn't see at the cafeteria during lunch. Why?" Min Yoongi asked.

"I wasn't hungry hyung and beside I haven't finished my work yet" Jungkook replied.

"But you look really tired and in desperate need of a break" Kim Namjoon said worriedly.

"Look I know you really want this company to come out as the best one day but you can't do that if you look like you are about to collapse. Come on, let's go out so you can put something in your stomach, ok." Kim Namjoon tried to persuade.

"But hyung..." Jungkook tried to resist.

"No, let's go. There is a cafe not too far from here. It's called Sweet Jin Cafe and I hear it's the best. So let's move" Min Yoongi said.

"Fine hyung, take me there" he groaned.

He was extremely tired that he could not keep his cold voice or face intact anymore.

They went out of office to see Jimin who was just packing up.

"Mr. Park, am leaving early. I have already closed my office so you can leave early " Jungkook requested.

"Yes boss"he replied politely.

As Jungkook and his hyungs we're leaving, Yoongi looked back at Jimin winked at him and blew him a kiss making Jimin blush to the color of a tomato.

(A/N Jimin and Yoongi are in a secret relationship)

AT SWEET JIN

"Hyung, can we leave early?" Taehyung asked.

"We may tae, but let's wait a little bit" Jin replied before going to the back to put somethings in place.

"Okay" tae replied

Ting...ting... ting (the sound of the bell as you open the cafe door)

"Welcome to Sweet Ji-" tae started

TAEHYUNG POV

"Welcome to Sweet Ji-" I started saying.

Three young and handsome men walked into the cafe and I was awestruck by their beauty. There were dressed in expensive suits and looked like important men.

But damn, the blond one was gorgeous and had these eyes.

I couldn't stop staring at those eyes that looked sharp and intimidating but very seductive.

I was staring into the most beautiful pair of eyes I have ever seen.

Hazel. Those pair of eyes were hazel. So pretty.

"ae..Tae...KIM TAEHYUNG" Hobi screamed taking me out of my thoughts.

"Ye-yes hyung??" tae replied confused.

"I've been calling you now for 2 minutes now but you were out of it. You keep staring at them and making them uncomfortable" Hobi said.

Y/n snickered while cleaning one of the tables.

Tae blushed and glared at y/n
embarrassed and stuttered an apology.

"I-I am s-sorry for making you un-comfortable sirs"he apologized blushing.