Chapter 55

Hope you guys like the last chapter?
______________________________________

"Darling, you look pretty. You don't need to touch up"Jungkook said complimenting his boyfriend as he added light makeup on.

Tae blushed at the endowment and said,"thanks love but I want to look more pretty just for you".

"Ugh, but you look absolutely gorgeous without the makeup. I'm letting you get too close to Jimin hyung"Jungkook whined and complained.

Tae dropped his makeup kit and stood up, giggling at his whining boyfriend.

Jungkook stopped whining and gasped loudly,"everyone is going to be staring at you tae. Let's not go anymore".

Tae giggled some more and pulled him up from the bed after grabbing his waist bag and said,"let's go Mr Jeon, we have important business waiting for us".

Jungkook groaned while following Tae out of the room.

They got into Jungkook's car and drove off to the police station.

Few minutes later, they arrived at the station.

Tae was fiddling with his fingers and biting his lips nervously, looking outside the car window making Jungkook understand why so he grabbed his left hand gently.

"Nervous darling?"Jungkook asked softly and Tae nodded slowly looking into his eyes.

"There's no need to be nervous baby cause I'll be there and I promise I'll protect you from him okay?"Jungkook said as he gently stroked his hand with thumb and Tae smiled a little.

Jungkook mimicked his small smile and stretched towards Tae and kissed his head softly.

With that little gesture, Tae felt loved, adored and protected.

"Come on, let's go in"Jungkook softly said to him and replied with a tiny "ok".

They unbuckled themselves and came down from the car and walked in together hand in hand.

As they entered, they were immediately greeted by the smell of coffee and donuts. They were looking around before Jungkook spotted the  officer that arrested and shot Kwon and Minho few months ago.

Jungkook gestured politely for him to come over to them and he did.

"Good day Sir. I know you may not remember is but we were the same people you helped few months ago in a kidnap case and the same people a certain man named Kim Namjoon must have told you about just yesterday" Jungkook said to him after greeting him.

"Ahh... I remember you both now. You must be Mr Jeon and the man we saved..Mr Kim..Right?"the officer asked as he remembered them.

"Yes we are, nice to meet you Sir"Tae said in a soft yet deep voice and the officer was shocked at how that was possible for a human.

He definitely didn't sound like that few months ago. Wow and he healed well because he's looking ho- the officer thought.

Sir?he heard a voice calling him and a hand waving at his face.

The officer quickly masked his shock, stopping his thoughts and said,"okay since you said Kim Namjoon sent you here, then you must be here about the drug case?"

"Yes sir"Jungkook replied with a tensed voice.

"Ok Mr Jeon. I'll lead the way"the officer said gestured to them to follow him.

He led them to the cell of the criminal and called him out.

"Mike Travis? You have some visitors" the officer said loudly and the bartender raised his head from his sitting position to see his visitors.