Chapter 57

TWO WEEKS LATER

"Jungkook, there's news"Namjoon said as he barged into Jungkook's office. Jungkook raised his head from his laptop surprised at Namjoon's outburst.

"Hyung? What news?"Jungkook asked.

"The doctor at the hospital where Kwon and Minho were admitted just called me and told me that they both are well enough to be taken to court and also be questioned"Namjoon said quickly but thankfully Jungkook was able to understand.

"Have you informed the police?" Jungkook asked ready to go to the hospital.

"Yes I have. They are already on their way to question the both of them as we speak. Oh, the police has already traced and caught the person that used the bartender to drug Tae but they didn't tell me who it was" Namjoon replied.

"Good..good let's go right now" Jungkook said shutting down his laptop. He pressed his telecom button to call Tae.

Few seconds later, Tae came in."You called?"he asked as he entered the office, looking at his boyfriend standing close to Namjoon.

"Yeah, we are going to the hospital right now"Jungkook said to him.

"Huh? Why? Are you ok?"Tae asked as he looked at him with his eyes to see if they was any problem with him.

"I'm fine love, it's Kwon and Minho we are going to meet. Hyung was just called by the doctor to inform him about how they are well enough to go to court and also be questioned. Also, the police are already on their way there"Jungkook explained.

"D-do I n-need to go?"Tae asked with a small voice. He was scared to see the both of them. Just at the mention of their names, he's already shaking in fear.

"If you don't want to go then don't have too but babe, I'll like it if you went. Its the only way you can get some closure and finally over come your fears"Jungkook said as he walked to his shaking figure.

"So?"Namjoon asked Tae after a while.

"I'll go only if you protect me from them"Tae said holding Jungkook's hand tightly.

Jungkook smiled at him and said,"I'll always protect you my love. You are my life and I have to protect you to keep me alive. So no need to be scared".

"Hate to ruin the mood but I need to call Jin and also inform Jimin about this"Namjoon said before leaving the both of them in the office.

"Let's go Tae"Jungkook said holding his hand and walked out of his office.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Mr Jeon, good to see you again after so many days"the officer said. Jungkook simply nodded.

The doctor came out of his office and said,"ah you all are here already?"

"Yes doctor, this is urgent and thank you so much for informing us"Namjoon replied.

"It's okay"the doctor said."Let's go, the both of them were placed in the same room to make things easier for you all and they are also awake".

They got to the room where they were placed and entered. There lied Kwon and Minho waiting for them.

Disgusting piece of shits Jungkook thought as he felt the need to strangle the both of them at the same time if possible.

Fuckers Namjoon thought giving them deathly stares.

Revolting swines Yoongi thought also looking at both of them in anger and disgust.

Jungkook entered slowly with Tae, who was almost glue to his body. He didn't like the aura or the tension in the room but he had to be there.