Chapter 41

Long chapter ahead.
______________________________________

Not long after the celebration at the office, they all went to Jin's cafe and told Jin who was with y/n and Hobi about their success in the project and the vacation.

"Sure, we'll come"Jin said excited.

"Where do you think we should go for the vacation?"Y/n asked excited and they all chuckled.

They all thought for a while.

"How about Maldives?"Namjoon suggested and they all gasped at him.

"What?"Namjoon looked lost at their stares and gasps.

"Babe..."Jin squealed loudly.

"That's an amazing idea. I heard that place is great for couples"Jimin squealed shaking Yoongi's left arm tightly in excitement.

"So it's decided, we are going to Maldives"Jungkook said smiling. So they book tickets and rooms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3 days later

"Tae are you ready yet, we need to leave for the airport soon"Jimin and y/n called out as they walked into his and Jungkook's room.

"Not yet hyung"tae replied still packing his clothes. He had already packed his boyfriend's own.

"Why? I told you pack your stuffs yesterday"Jimin said frowning as he neared him.

"I know hyung, I just forgot"Tae said as he went to his and Jungkook's huge closet to get more clothes.

"What are you packing?"Y/n asked eyeing the clothes as she picked some up.

"Uh, clothes?"Tae answered as a question as he came out with his briefs.

"What happened to those sexy clothes we bought for you at the mall and those lingeries?Where are they?"y/n asked as she rummaged through his clothes not finding them.

Tae looked down shifting side to side, biting his lips shyly. He was shy to take them so he hid them somewhere, far from Jungkook's sight.

"I hid them"Tae answered. With a raised eyebrow, Jimin asked him why.

"I'm shy hyung. What if he doesn't like them and besides I don't think I'll look sexy wearing those in front of him" Tae said feeling low.

His insecurities Jimin thought sadly.

"Tae my cute friend, it's ok to be shy about this stuff but never say you aren't sexy enough to wear them because you are sexy. Heck, sometimes I wish I had your figure"y/n said smiling and winked at him after a last statement.

Jimin then pitched in saying,"and what made you think Jungkook wouldn't like them on you? You must be blind if you don't see him controlling himself not wreck you hard".

Tae blush at what he said and hid his face in embarrassment.

Y/n chuckled at his state and said, "since you are done packing your boyfriend's clothes, I and Jimin hyung here will take care of yours. So, just go in there and bring out all those things we bought".

Tae shyly nodded and went inside the closet to fetch them.

"Ok leave this room, we'll call you when we are done"Jimin said pushing a stuttering Tae out of the room.

After an hour, they were done. They looked at the time which was saying 8:45pm and their flight was by 9:00pm. They panicked.

They rushed down with Tae's and Jungkook's bag in hand, panting. As they got down, they heard laughter. It was tae's and halmoni's voice, chatting and laughing in the kitchen.

Halmoni noticed them first and gasped,"Jimin, y/n why are you both panting like?"

"It's almost time for us to leave" halmoni y/n answered and Tae gasped looking at time, seeing it was true. He forgot.

Oh, safe journey ok? I'll miss you'she said smiling."Thank you, we'll miss you too"Jimin answered her.

Honk...honk...honk

A car honked outside and they went out to see who it was. It was Yoongi hyung and a driver.

The driver came down and quickly ran towards them to put their bags in the booth of the car while Yoongi hurriedly greeted halmoni, who was also by the door and shooed the others into the car and zoomed off to the airport.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"My god, where are they?"Jin asked himself as he stretched to see if a familiar car was coming towards them. Their flight was already called twice.

The others couldn't answer as they were also worried.

Jungkook was about to pull out his phone and call Tae, when the car came into the airport parking lot with full speed.

The driver came out brought their bags out, panting a bit.

"We are sorry we were late"Tae said looking at them apologistic as they all grabbed their bag ready to leave to the airport counter.

"You are here now so let's go,we've been called already"Jungkook said grabbing his and tae's bags and walked away with the others.

They all stood in line and one by one their passports were checked before highlighting the plane.

Each couple sat together in different rows and let's not forget it's first class.

"Maldives, here we come"Tae softly said smiling as he read at a pamphlet about Maldives.

"Comfy baby?"Jungkook asked holding his hand beaming at him.

"Yeah Jungkook, thank you for this"
tae said feeling grateful.

"Never thank me baby. What's mine is your"Jungkook said kissing his promise rings and winked at him.

"You are such a flirt"Tae said slapping his arm lightly.

"Ah~ it hurts"Jungkook fake hissed holding his arm and Tae rolled his eyes.

"Baby, it hurts"Jungkook cutely said making his eyes big and adorable.

Tae made a big mistake by looking at him because he got trapped by those beautiful amber eyes. But he got startled by what happened next.

Jungkook stole a kiss.

"Yah!!"he whisper yelled at him and hit his hit arm again this time a bit harder, blushing at the audacity and Jungkook fake hissed again.

"Why did you do that? They could have seen"Tae asked cutely glaring. Jungkook smirked and kissed him hard this time, though it lasted for a few seconds.

"If you haven't noticed my love, everyone is in their own love world right now including your Jin hyung who thinks he can subtly make out with Namjoon hyung without anyone knowing"Jungkook whispered in his ears and Tae was tempted to look so he slowly tried to stretch his neck but Jungkook stopped him.

"Naughty baby. If you want to make out, I'm right here. I can make you moan better and louder"Jungkook flirted and winked at a red Tae.

He laughed as his baby used the pamphlet to cover his face.

"We've been dating for a while now and I can't believe you are not used to my flirty nature towards you" Jungkook said laughing a bit.

"That's because you have no filter"Tae said glaring at him. It wasn't even scary at all and Jungkook couldn't help but to coo at him.

"Good evening passengers of Seoul airline, we thank you for choosing our airline. Please buckle your seat belts because we are about to lift off"the captain said from his chamber?🤔

Tae froze, Jungkook noticed and held his hands tightly."It's ok baby, I'm here" he assured putting Tae at ease.

Few minutes later, the plane was in the air taking them to their destination.
______________________________________

I swear to hades, this chapter is freaking boring.

Oh God, give me ideas🤲. I can't think anymore.

Anyways do you guys know nice places in Maldives? I heard it's amazing there.