Chapter 13

"All flight passengers, please buckle your seat belts because we are about to land in London. Thank you for choosing SK Flights" the pilot announced.(a/n I don't know if it's the pilot that announces that. I have never been in a plane before)

Jungkook woke up from his sleep when he heard the announcement and looked to his left to see tae stirring. The quickly buckled his and tae's seat belts and held his hand tightly.

The plane started jerking and shrieking as it landed. Jungkook sighed in relief because Tae had not woken up yet from the noise.

"Taehyung? Baby? Wake up, we are already here" Jungkook said softly shaking him a little.

"Mr. Jeon? Are we there yet?" Tae asked rubbing his eyes as he yawned. Jungkook almost cooed at his cuteness.

"Yes we are. Let's go, everyone is going out already" Jungkook said as he unbuckled tae as helped him stand up.

They both highlighted the plane and went to take their bags. After taking their bags, they walked down to the car that was already waiting for them.

"Good evening Mr. Jeon. I have been expecting you. I will be the one to take you to the hotel you will be staying for the night" the driver said politely.

"Good" Jungkook replied in a deep voice. "Put these bags in the booth so we can go" Jungkook said before pulling Tae into the car.

"Yes sir" the driver replied.

Taehyung sat down next to Jungkook and yawned again. The driver got in the car and started driving to their destination.

*Gasp* "Mr. Jeon, I forget to facetime Jin hyung" tae said before he hurriedly took out his phone.

Tumm...Tumm...Tumm.

"Taehyung?" Jin asked from the other side.

"Hyung how are you?" Tae asked Jin raising his phone above his face a little.

"I'm ok. I'm about to eat dinner. So, have you arrived already?" Jin asked.

"Yes hyung and we already in a car heading to a hotel we would spent the night in" tae replied.

"Ok, that's good. Take care of your self and eat before you sleep ok?" Jin said sternly.

"Ok hyung. Bye, love you and tell Hobi and y/n I said hi" tae said waving at his phone cutely.

"Bye, love you to you and don't worry I'll tell them" Jin said before hanging up.

Jungkook watched their interaction with a little smile. I was really cute and he kinda want that with a certain someone.

The rest of the ride was quiet but not uncomfortable between everyone.

"We are here Mr Jeon" the driver said to them.

"Ok. Tae, let's get down" Jungkook said to Tae.

They both came down and the driver handed them their bags before driving off. They both walked in and went straight to the receptionist table.

 They both walked in and went straight to the receptionist table

"Evening miss. We have a reservation here under the name Mr. Jeon" Jungkook told her.

"Ok sir. Let me check" she said looking into her big book.

"Yes, you have a room under that name. Room 325, 5th floor. Here is your room card sir" she said politely as she handed the key.

"Wait...you said a room. I made a reservation for 2 rooms. What happened then?" Jungkook said in a cold tone. The lady and tae shivered at his voice.

"It was a mistake sir. I'm really sorry" she said a little frightened by his stare. Taehyung saw how scared she was and said,"Mr Jeon, it's ok."

"Miss? We'll take the room. Thank you" tae thanked and subconsciously dragged Jungkook away.

They entered the elevator and Tae pressed the 5th button still holding Jungkook's hand. The elevator opened up for them and Tae dragged Jungkook out looking for their room number.

"Here we are Mr Jeon" tae said before looking at Jungkook who was staring at tae's hand which was still holding his hand.

Taehyung looked down and his eyes widened. He quickly left Jungkook's hand and awkwardly opened the door.

 He quickly left Jungkook's hand and awkwardly opened the door

"Taehy-"Jungkook started,"I'm sorry Mr Jeon. It won't happen again" tae apologized looking down.

"It's ok Taehyung" I liked it he thought "and it's Jungkook when we are alone" Jungkook said to him softly.

Taehyung nodded then said,"I'll take a shower first before going to bed".

"Ok. I'll order something for us to eat. What would you like?" Jungkook asked taking his phone.

"Order anything Jungkook, it's your call" tae replied before taking his night wears going into the bathroom.

15 MINUTES LATER

Jungkook had just finished speaking to Mr. Fabian about their arrival in London when Tae came out of the bathroom looking cute.

Jungkook turned around and saw a cute yet tempting sight. Tae wore a white t-shirt and shorts that was showing his milky sexy thighs and to crown it all his hair was combed back showing his forehead enhancing his handsomeness.

Tae noticed Jungkook stare on his body and became shy. He then walked slowly to Jungkook leaving 4 steps between them and said shyly,"I'm done sir, you can go in now".

Jungkook awkwardly coughed and said,"ok. Eat your dinner, I'll be back."
He then walked with full speed into the bathroom... realizing he had popped a boner. A hard one I might say😏.

AFTER 45 MINUTES

Jungkook came out after he was done and saw Taehyung sleeping on a couch close to the bed. He looked at the food and saw it was already half eaten. He then wore his night wear and proceeded to eat. He sat down and ate while staring at tae who was snoring cutely.

He was finally done and called room service to take the dishes away. After the room service man had gone, he placed Taehyung on the bed softly and covered him with a duvet.

"Good night Tae" he said before leaving the bed side.

He walked over to the couch and slept on it, covering himself with a blanket he found in one of the drawers in the room. He took out his phone and set his alarm to 7:30am for tomorrow and then slept off.

MEANWHILE AT MR KWON HOUSE

"Boss, Mr Jeon and Mr. Kim had just travelled to London for a sport car tournament" the voice said.

"Oh really? Send someone to keep an eye on them especially Taehyung. I need to set my plan in motion" he said smirking.

"Yes boss"the voice said before leaving.

"Enjoy your little vacation darling and come back. I'll be waiting" he said smiling creepily.
----------------------------------------------------------
I don't know about you guys but Mr Kwon gives me the ibigibees.

Anygays, hope you had fun reading. Vote and comment.

Be safe and happy.