Chapter 8

JIMIN POV

What the hell is wrong with this bitch? What gave her the guts to touch Mr. Jeon without permission?

I flinched when Mr Jeon yelled at her telling her to leave. Good for her.

Biatch.

I apologized to Mr Jeon and walked out to call Mr. Kim. I hope he is better than that slut. He seemed nice earlier.

"Mr. Kim... You are up next"I said ignoring the sluts existence.

TAEHYUNG POV

I'm really nervous now. Mr. Choi came out confident not long ago and miss Kim...well didn't look happy at all. Right now I don't know my fate.

"Mr. Kim... You are up next"Mr Park called out.

I nervously stood up and cleared my throat and walked in.

As I walked in, I heard a familiar voice.

"Sit... Taehyung"Jungkook said smirking at me.

I froze.

JUNGKOOK POV

I smirked as I say my bab- shut the fuck up!! Why are my thoughts like this?

I looked up say Mr. Kim frozen as he stared at me.

"Sit... Taehyung"I said smirking.

"Mr. Kim??"Jimin pulled him into reality.

"Ah...sorry"tae said and sat down.

"I read your file and I saw that you had worked as a PA for a year and half for Mr. Kwon. May I know why you left the company?"I asked interested and also hope strike a conversation.

"Just some personal issues sir"Tae replied looking uncomfortable.

I saw that he was not comfortable so I stopped asking.

"So... Taehyung, I have two questions for you and if you answer correctly and honestly you might be my PA. Any question?"I asked.

"N-no sir, carry on"tae replied stuttering a little.

"Ok,then...why do you want this job and where do you see yourself in the future?"Jungkook asked waiting patiently for his answer.

Tae sat up right and answer in a clear voice, "first I would like to thank you for giving me the privilege of having an interview with you."

"Thank you. Carry on"Jungkook answered internally smiling.

"I want the job because I believe this company will bring out the full potentials that I am yet to discover in myself. I believe I'll get this company to it's peak as I work as your PA and I believe I am not perfect so, I see myself learning more from you in order to get better at my job and be an inspiration to others in the future sir" Tae answered confidently.

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other, surprised by his answers but then told him to leave.

"Very good Mr. Kim. You may leave. We will get back to you"Jimin said.

"Ok. Thank you"tae left bowing a little but not before getting a subtle wink from Jungkook.

He blushed and walked out.

"Mr. Jeon, what do you think?"Jimin asked.

"What do you think Mr Park?" Jungkook retorted.

"Well, sir...I think Mr Kim is the perfect man for the job and he was very honest with his words"Jimin replied.