Chapter 20

SAME NIGHT AT JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE

Jungkook got home looking tired and depressed. He had never even felt like when was with him or after they broke up, so what makes Taehyung so special that he's feeling guilty with his actions?

Weird right?🤔🤔

"Jungkook? You are back? Why do you look so tired and weak hm?"the old maid asked as she took his suit jacket and briefcase from him.

"Halmoni nothing is wrong"he said to her weakly."I don't believe you. You have never been like this before...at least for as long as I can remember. You can tell me what is wrong"she tried again.

He sighed and said,"can I ask you something?"Jungkook asked as he wanted to get everything off his chest. "Let's sit first my dear"she said to him, pulling him to the living room couch.

They got seated and she said,"now tell me what's on your mind?"she asked holding his hands in hers.

"Halmoni, do you remember the kinda special someone I told about before I left for London?"he asked hoping she remembers.

"Yes, I do remember. You were all blushy when you talk about him. So what about it?"she inquired softly.

"Well, he's my PA"Jungkook said slowly a little hesitant.

"Oh, really? So what's the problem?"she urged him to talk noticing his hesitation.

"I-I think I may have fallen in love with him or...maybe not. I'm not sure. I feel weird when I see him...good weird"he said looking at her.

"Alright, calm down Jungkook. Tell what happened when you both were in London"she inquired.

He told her everything, well not everything. He can't tell her about the time he popped 2 boners, now can he? After he was done, he looked up at her and saw her smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" halmoni he asked frowning at the odd behavior.

"You silly boy. You are in love. Infact, you love him"she said laughing out.

"How? That's not possible"he said not believing it.

"Not possible? For a CEO, you are really slow. Now, tell me have you seen someone caring, defending and being possessive over the other if they are not in love or a couple?"she asked smiling.

He thought for a second and replied, "no?"

"Then tell me how it's not possible you love him or in love with him?"she asked rhetorically. "Love is crazy and can come unexpectedly. Not everyone in the world is ever going to have a second chance at love my dear. But you...you have it right in front of you so why not take the opportunity?"

"Halmoni, I understand you but I'm scared. I don't want a repeat of what happened 3 years ago. I was shattered and broken beyond repair and I still am. How am I sure history won't repeat it's self?"Jungkook croaked out with teary eyes.

"Oh, my dear. Don't cry. You just have to try and open up that's it but I won't force to love him right away, it's your choice not mine but I'll advice you to take it easy, reach into your heart and find out what you really want"she encouraged him.

"I'll be by your side like I have always been"she told him before hugging him."Thank you halmoni"Jungkook thanked her.

"It's ok. Go shower and come down for dinner. I prepared your favorite" she said while standing up.

"Ok halmoni"Jungkook said to her, leaving to his room.

THE FOLLOWING DAY (SATURDAY)

Birds chirping on the trees in the morning, sunlight shining bright into Taehyung's room, waking him up.

He rose up from the bed, stretching his aching muscles and yawned. After stretching, he suddenly remembered what had happened last night and sighed. Nothing went really well as he hoped.

He came down to the bed and went into the bathroom for his morning routine. He stared at himself in the mirror and he was startled with his appearance.

He had red swollen eyes with heavy bags beneath them, very rough and dry lips and sunken cheeks. This actually the first time he was looking at his face in the mirror. He never really care about his face anymore after his boss sudden change of behavior.

He sighed and picked his toothbrush to brush his teeth before he went into the bathtub to have a nice long bath. Few minutes later he was done. He came out of the shower freshly dressed with a towel cleaning his head. Just then he heard a knock on his door and heard Jin calling him, "Taehyung, come down for breakfast" then left not waiting for a reply.

Taehyung knew his hyung was still mad at him so he made a note to apologize right after eating. He quickly went and sat down at their dinning table. Jin gave him food and he quietly started eating. Only the sound of cutlery were heard as they ate.

Few minutes later, they were done eating. Jin took his and tae's plates to the sink to wash, leaving Tae to sit awkwardly at the dinning table.

It wasn't long after, Jin finished and was about to leave to his room again when tae called him."Hyung?"Tae softly called.

Jin didn't reply nor turn around,he just waited to hear what he had to say. "I'm really sorry for what happened last night. I didn't mean to upset you or Hobi hyung and y/n. I just said whatever came to my mind because I was upset so please forgive me"Tae said desperately in a small voice.

Jin sighed and turned around to look at his brother. He looked him carefully and concluded he was really remorseful and needed to be forgiven. "You really hurt me with your words last night but It's ok, you are forgiven" he said bringing him to a hug.

After a long hug, Jin said,"I know how stubborn you are and I know that you have not given up on the thought of trying some more, am I right?"Jin inquired.

Tae didn't replied and it confirmed his suspension but his continued, all I can tell you is this"if you try to win his heart and it doesn't work or he rejects your love please back off. Take a step back and don't force it because it might lead to you go crazy because Love can't be forced ok?"Jin asked a little worried.

"Yes, hyung. I understand and thank you for forgiving me"Tae said smiling.

"Don't thank me yet, you still need to apologize to Hobi and y/n. I'll call them right now to come over to hang out. How about it?"Jin asked reaching for his phone in his pocket.

"Go ahead hyung"tae replied.

"Alright then"Jin said before leaving to make the call.

I have to back off if my love isn't going to be accepted...this is going to be hard. I hope I won't have to back off tae thought.

???POV

Evil chuckling

"Get prepared for me Kim Taehyung. I'll hurt you and your brother for embarrassing me".

"Just you wait"he said holding Tae and Jin pictures in his hands.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ok guys, Jungkook has been advised, Taehyung had been forgiven and I'm scared about this ???person.

Who is he? And why is Mr Kwon planning?

Let's see what will happen on Monday morning... been evil, I'll put a heartbreaking and final angst.

Enjoy this chapter. Peace out✌️✌️