Chapter 24

Time Skip

It has been exactly 1 month Tae quit his job and was back to helping his hyung, 1 month Jungkook had been trying to ask for forgiveness from tae, Jin and Hobi throwing Jungkook out of their cafe every night he came and Taehyung totally ignoring his existence and trying to move on.

It was one of those cold night and season where everyone is totally covered from head to toe in sweaters and very thick jackets and boots but Jungkook was not dressed in one, he wore something light. He honestly had forgotten about his health ever since tae left, he was shivering a little but who cares. He just wants to see tae. He has been trying everyday to see him but he always get thrown out and insulted by Jin.

He didn't mind it at all. He was ready to take everything they gave until he had even if it's just 5 minutes with Tae to talk. He stopped his car as he arrived at the cafe. He came down and took a deep breath and slowly entered.

"I'm sorry we are closed"tae said not looking up as he was cleaning a table. He didn't notice Jungkook at all and Jungkook was happy no one had come to throw him out yet

"I said we are clos-"tae's words hung in the air as he finally rose his head to see who was still standing there. He froze as he looked into Jungkook's eyes. He was shocked to see him so close to him for the past one month. He looked really tired and weak.

"Taehyung, I need to talk to y-"he got cut off by an angry Jin."What are you here and why are you close to my brother?"Jin yelled at him before pulling Tae far away from him.

"Jin hyung, please let me talk to him just once"Jungkook begged desperately but Jin started with the insults again.

Jungkook simply kept quiet as Jin yelled and insulted him. Hobi and y/n looked at him helplessly knowing they can't do anything to help him. Taehyung was no different, he was feeling hurt with the way Jungkook was quietly taking the hits.

Hobi and y/n had later dragged tae away to back to get their things.

Few minutes later, they came out not seeing Jungkook or his car. He left already tae sadly thought. Jin had successfully drove him away. He walked out and closed the cafe. Taehyung drove Jin home while Hobi and y/n followed them on their new motorcycle to their apartment to have a weekend sleepover.

Unknown to them, Jungkook never left. He wanted to try one last time and if he didn't get through to tae he would give up. He followed them till he saw their apartment. He parked somewhere far and walked to their door.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung was in his room thinking about him when he heard some commotion. He was about to go downstairs when he heard a familiar voice. "Jungkook? He followed us?"he thought as a smile graced his face at Jungkook's persistence. He had honestly forgiven Jungkook a week after that day, he was that kind hearted but he was scared to tell Jin because he knew his reaction will be nothing to contend with.

The door bell had rang so y/n rushed to answer it. She gasped when she saw Jungkook standing there shivering. She pitied him and ushered him in."Come in"she said letting him in. She rushed to give him a blanket get when Hobi called her and she froze.

"Babe, who is it?"Hobi asked from the kitchen. She didn't answer."Babe?" Hobi called again. Jin and Hobi stared at each other at her silence and walked out to see Jungkook and y/n standing next to each other.

"What are doing here? Who let you in? Are you stalking us now?"Jin bombarded him with questions."Jin h-hyung, I-I let him in"y/n answered with a low voice.

"Why? And why do you have a blanket with you? Don't tell me you are about to give him my blanket?"Jin asked her in disbelief.

"Jungkook what are you doing here? Why did you follow us?"Hobi asked calmly looking at him.

"I followed you guys because I wanted to talk to Taehyung and clear everything up, I promise. I just want 5 minutes with him that's all and if by then he doesn't want me to see him anymore, I'll stop coming"Jungkook softly answered with desperation in his eyes.

Hobi looked at him for a while and said,"go up. Second room by your left".

"Hobi? What the fuck?"Jin yelled at Hobi."Jin, enough. Enough with your tantrums. Just because you are tae's brother doesn't mean you have to carry his cross for him. It's his life, let him handle it. You have done everything your way but have you let tae make his decision? He's a grown man Jin, let him decide for himself" Hobi snapped having enough of Jin.

Jin and y/n stood shocked at hobi's change in attitude. He had never once snapped before, he was always so calm. Jungkook took that opportunity and ran upstairs to Tae door.

Knock...knock...knock.

"Tae? Can you hear me?"Jungkook asked waiting for an answer. Tae didn't answer him but instead knocked back once as a reply. Jungkook smiled a little and began talking.

"First, before saying anything, I want to say am sorry for everything. I'm deeply sorry for putting you through all these things, avoiding you, stressing you, insulting you, breaking your trust, insulting and doubting your love for me. I really never wanted any of this to happen I swear but circumstances in my past made me behave that way. I know my past is not an excuse for what I did but I know I shouldn't have said what I said to you. If only I had told you about my feelings sooner maybe all these wouldn't had happened but I was a coward who was still scared about his past"Jungkook paused to breath a little.

"Today will be the last time I'll come to find you. I had vowed that I'll tell you how I feel about you and if you don't feel anything for me anymore... I'll back off and never come close to you".

Jungkook took a deep breath and said...

"I love you Taehyung, I really do" Jungkook confessed with a tender voice. Taehyung gasped softly, Jungkook heard it and smiled a little. "I'm sorry I took too long to say this to you. Not having you around or seeing you, made me realize how much I love you and crave for your love as well. I'm sorry it took your absence in my life for me to know how much I love you. I finally understood the saying, you never know the value of what you have until it's gone. I didn't come here to tell you this to make you forgive me but to let you know I sincerely regret letting you go".

"I don't have anything left to say Tae, so I'll take my leave. Goodbye and have a nice life ahead, I'll be rooting for you"as he said that a tear dropped from his left eye and he left. At this point tae was already sobbing quietly and screaming I love you too in his head repeatedly.

Jungkook got down the stairs and saw tears in y/n eyes. He sadly smiled at her knowing she and the others heard everything he said. He simply bowed at all of them and walked out into the freezing weather. As he left, y/n busted out in tears and hugged Hobi who was trying to calm her down. She was sensitive (I am too 😭😭)

Just then, tae ran out with tears flowing down his face."Where is he?"he asked with a hoarse voice."He just left"Hobi answered him. He moved to open the door when y/n stopped him giving him the soft blanket saying,"cover him tae, he wasn't wearing anything thick"

Tae grabbed it and ran out. He looked to his left and saw Jungkook walking slowly to his car with his head down without caring about the weather. He ran to him and slowly covered him with the blanket.

(A/n: play you are my everything from Descendants of the Sun kdrama and imagine a slow motion as he covered Jungkook)

Jungkook froze as Taehyung back hugged him tightly and cried. He turned around and saw tears in his eyes. He wiped it and smiled sadly at tae.

"Don't cry tae, I don't like it"Jungkook softly said to him. He was about to say something again when he felt something soft on his lips.

Tae had...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ahhhhhhhhh(screams in Korean)

Hobi was taking charge today and a I think I dislike Jin Oppa a little.

Guys, I don't know what was happening but I... I don't know ahhhhhh.

Anyway, did you like the confession and what did Jungkook feel on his lips?

Comment below.

Caio..