Chapter 52

Long chapter ahead.

Stay tuned.
______________________________________

A FEW HOURS LATER

"Babe? My love?"A voice called out to the sleeping figure.

"Baby, wake up. You need to eat something"the voice said again shaking the person on the bed.

"I'm not hungry"the sleepy person said.

"Yes you are, now get up kookie. You need to take your painkillers"Tae said slowly pulling him up.

Jungkook sat up slowly and Tae immediately placed his tray of healthy food in front of him and Jungkook smiled softly.

"Thanks sweetheart"Jungkook said with so much love that Tae turned really red.

"It's nothing...um... how's your...um... y-you know"Tae stuttered hiding his red face.

Jungkook understood what he was asking about and answered,"good as new"and Tae nodded.

"Feed me please"Jungkook asked with a sweet smile and who was Tae to refuse? He took the spoon and fed his lovely boyfriend.

15 minutes later, Jungkook finished the food and Tae gave him the painkillers.

Tae wanted to go put the plate in the sink but Jungkook stopped and told him to keep it aside for now.

Tae sat down on the bed and Jungkook placed his head on his laps for Tae stroke his head as they communicated.

They talked and laughed about random things to get their mind off their roaming thoughts and eventually it was almost night time.

9:30pm

"My love, I can't sleep. Can we Netflix and chill, maybe watch a marathon on Friends"Jungkook asked Tae and he agreed so he went to the kitchen and rummaged through the cupboards and fridge.

He found some Lay chips, KitKat chocolates, granula bars and many snacks to go.

A/n: just think of the snacks you would eat during Netflix and chill.

They laughed at some funny scenes and learned and improve their English.

It was fun.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2 WEEKS LATER

"Mr Fabian, how have you been? It's been a while since we've talked" Jungkook said smiling as he talked to his English friend.

"I know Mr Jeon. I have been busy but I promise when I come to Korea for any business work, I'll come to your company. How about that?"Mr. Fabian compromised.

"Yes, most definitely"Jungkook agreed laughing.

"Sir?"Jackson called as he entered the office and Jungkook turned, signalling him to wait.

"Sorry Mr. Fabian, I have a matter to attend too. I'll call you at a later time" Jungkook said apologistic.

"It's okay, see you next time"Mr. Fabian replied and they both ended the call.

"Yes Mr. Choi?"Jungkook answered putting his phone on his desk.

"Sorry for interrupting sir but a Miss Tina is here for you?"Jackson said unsure because he doesn't know her that well but Jungkook does.

A/n: remember that female client that flirted with Jungkook in a meeting and Tae got mad at him?

"Yes, I know her. Did she say what she wanted?"Jungkook asked him but he said no.