Chapter 63

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm sure I gave everyone an heart attack at the last chapter didn't I?
______________________________________

Tae opened the door of his and his hyung's apartment and walked in. He heard chattering in the kitchen and walked towards the voices.

There, the other bottoms were chatting and laughing while preparing for bottom's night.

"Hi, guys"Tae greeted.

"Hi Tae"they all chorused at the same time.

"So, are we ready yet?"Tae asked dropping his bag.

"Yeah we are, but quick check"Jimin said.

He held a list in his hands and said,

"Popcorn?" Check

"Chicken and chips?" Check

"Pizza?" Check

"Pepsi, doctor pepper and Soju?" Check

"M&M's?" Check

"Lays?" Check

"Water?" Check

"So that's everything"y/n said before picking each items that were in little bowls and trays to the living room. The others joined her to make it faster.

They all placed everything on the center table and grabbed their blanket.

They had already decided the movies they were going to watch.

Red, White and Royal blue, 365 days, and fifty shades of grey darker.

The first movie was movie was already placed to be watched, so Jin took the remote and pressed play.

"Let's get this show on the road"Jin said excited.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3 hours later.

They were already watching 365 days, getting close to the hot sex scenes between Laura and the Mafia in the yacht.

Everyone's eyes were all on the movie, not a single noise was made.

Well except for the sound of the junk food they were chewing.

Shit, the sex scene is about to start they all thought.

Everywhere became a bit hot for the bottoms as they watched Laura been fucked hard by the Mafia. Her arched back on the bed gave them a sense of deja vu.

The Mafia fucking the living shit out of Laura was becoming too much for Jimin that he unconsciously said,"I missed been fucked like this".

Y/n and Jin's necks snapped to Jimin's direction with wide eyes while Tae blushed at the way Jimin's eyes looked, filled with love and desire.

"You haven't got an action since then!?"Jin asked looking at Jimin surprised and shook his head.

"You have to be kidding right?" y/n asked thinking it was a joke.

"Wow. My Hobi didn't give me breathing space since the day it all ended in court...but wow, 3 whole months with no action is a lot"y/n said bewildered.

"Yeah, I know but he is always busy with the work load the company had so I try not to disturb him until everything is ok. Besides, he's always tired by the time he's back from work" Jimin tries to defend his love.

"We understand you Jimin"Jin said but 3 months? Sis, there are cobwebs in there that you need to clean up. Right Tae?"

They were met with silence.

"Tae? What's wrong?"Jimin called out.

"Me too"Tae said shyly with red cheeks.

"Huh?"y/n said confused, not understanding.