Chapter 18

TIME SKIP

"Mr. Jeon, I have the file you asked me to bring" Taehyung spoke softly to Jungkook.

"Keep it on the table and leave" Jungkook said coldly not even looking at Taehyung. Taehyung felt a pang in his heart when he didn't look at him.

"Jungkook, why ar-"Tae stopped talking as he was interrupted.

"Mr. Kim, let me give you a sound warning. Let today be first and last time you call me by my name. Don't you ever try that again, I'm I clear?" Jungkook asked as his voice rose in anger.

"Crystal clear Mr Jeon"Tae said immediately with no expression on his face. His face may not be giving any reaction but his eyes which had bags under them where exposing everything about his pain. He then left after bowing respectfully.

Jungkook just looked at him leaving the office and his heart was hurting seeing his body posture looking weak and his hands in tight fists. He deeply regret ever talking to him like that but he couldn't risk his heart been broken especially after he talked to Namjoon and Yoongi about his feeling about 6 weeks ago.

Yep you read it right six weeks. This started 3 days after they came back from London and today was the first time he reacted with anger. Normally, he would give Taehyung a lot of work to get busy so he wouldn't see him.

"FUCK" Jungkook yelled out loud feeling frustrated and conflicted with feelings.

Flashback

It's Thursday and Jungkook had called Namjoon and Yoongi into his office to discuss about his conflicted feelings.

"Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung, I asked you both to come here because I'm frustrated about my feelings recently and I need brotherly advice please and you must promise not to interrupt until I'm done talking" Jungkook pleaded with them.

Namjoon and Yoongi looked at him worried, already wondering what was making him plead like this.

"Jungkook, tell us what the matter is. We'll try to help, so go ahead"Yoongi said to him.

Jungkook looked at both of them, took a deep breath and started to tell them EVERYTHING and I mean everything.

After a while, he finished and Namjoon and Yoongi both had their jaws open wide at the revelations they just heard. They couldn't believe their hears at all. They both looked at each like they were having some sort of telepathy and Jungkook was getting restless with the silence.

"Hyungs, what do you think?" Jungkook asked nervously.

"Well Jungkook, I honestly think you are falling for him. From all what you explained, it doesn't sound like you like or just admire him. You have pass that stage unknowingly into love" Namjoon honestly replied.

"But hyung, the last time I fell in love it brought nothing but pain and a shattered heart. I don't want to experience this again"Jungkook croaked out showing his vulnerable side.

"But you just did. You just told us you defended him, called him your tae and even got possessive of him at the stadium. Jungkook, the heart want what the heart wants. You can't stop love. I saw the way you looked at him the Cafe, it was most definitely love at first sight. Love doesn't have a place and time, it just happens and it had happened that day at the Cafe. You, my friend have fallen in love him" Yoongi revealed.

Jungkook felt utterly weak at the bittersweet revelations and he didn't want to accept it even though it was the truth.

"I can't give you advice over the matters of the heart, only you can decide what you want to do. I and Yoongi are in support of your decision by the end of days"Namjoon said to assure him their support.

Jungkook thought for a while and nodded his head before dismissing them. I know what I must do he thought making the worst decision.

Hurting his and Taehyung heart especially Taehyung's.

End of flashback

Taehyung went to his office,closed the door and slid down the door in tear and pain. Today was the last straw,he sat down crying silently while hitting his chest. The pain in his hurting too much and he was hitting it to relieve it.

Every since that day he saw Namjoon and Yoongi come out of Jungkook's office, Jungkook's behavior changed. He didn't speak English to him anymore, he called him Mr Kim when there are alone, acted cold and stern with him, gave him heap of work to do, etc. It was tiring and whenever Tae try to bring up situation he skillfully dodge it and give him more work.

Since then, Tae came to realize everyday why Jungkook's attitude was affecting him too much.

He had fallen in love and that too deeply and didn't know what to do get his love returned.

FEW HOURS LATER

It was closing time and Taehyung was leaving the building towards his bike when he felt eyes boring into his weak soul. He abruptly looked up and saw Jungkook looking at him from his office window. The latter quickly hid away as he was caught and Tae weakly smiled.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Tae thought out loud staring at the window. He waited for a few seconds then adverted his eyes from the window, hopped on his power bike and zoomed off. Unknown to him he was been followed.

Taehyung finally arrived and went into the house. He saw his hyung, y/n and Hobi relaxing and chilling in the kitchen.

"Oh... Tae, you are back. Why are your eyes swollen like you have been crying?"Jin asked in worried tone.

"It's nothing hyung, I'm fine"tae said trying to escape from his hyung's suspicious look.

"It's a lie. I have been you hyung for years and they have been our friends for a long time. Open up to us please, I know something is wrong"Jin pleaded with tae with teary eyes.

"Please tae tell us, we are not happy seeing you like this. What is really happening to you?"Hobi asked worried.

"Nothi-"tae tried again.

KIM TAEHYUNG!!! YOU WILL TELL ME WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON WITH YOU FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS OR SO HELP ME GOD...Jin yelled furiously.

Seeing his reaction and Hobi and y/n reaction, the dam broke and Tae let out an heart wretching sob, holding his heart. They all quickly ran to him as he fell down hitting his chest hard.

"Taehyung!!!??"they screamed in shock at Tae behavior.

"Taehyung tell us what happened, you are scaring us"y/n asked feeling scared already but tae's tears didn't stop at all. All they could do was try to make him calm down so that he could talk.

10 minutes later, all that was heard was his light sniffles. Jin decided to speak again.

"Taebear, it's ok now. I'm sorry for yelling but If you keep crying, you might get sick and I don't want that" Jin said with a pained voice because he didn't know what was making his brother cry like this and he felt mean for yelling at tae like that.

"H-hyung, it hurts. Why does it hurt?" tae said with tears flowing again.

"What do you mean Tae?"Y/n inquired

Why does...
---------------------------------------------------------
Why does what? Now will never know.

Welp, that's the end of it. See you next time.

Bye bye 💋💋