Chapter 58

TIME SKIP(Court hearing day)

"My love, are you ready to go?" Jungkook asked loudly since Tae was dressing up in the bathroom to go to the court.

Jungkook was expecting an answer but he was greeted with silence. So he tried again.

"Babe?"He called again but still no answer.

Jungkook went toward the bathroom and opened it. There was his boyfriend staring into space in deep thoughts. He looked at him and saw that he was already dressed so he went towards him and tapped his shoulders and Tae got startled.

"Shit!!"Tae exclaimed with hands on his chest as he turned around. Jungkook was worried at his behavior so he asked him.

"Sorry I scared you but my love, why were you in deep thoughts?"Jungkook asked pulling him close to him with his tiny waist.

"Nothing, I just hope everything goes well today"Tae answered with his thinking face.

"You sure? Cause if not we can stay ba-"Jungkook said shortly but Tae shook his head not agreeing.

"No, no, everything is fine. I'm just a little nervous about the testimony I'll be asked to make in the court. Other than that, it's nothing. I promise"Tae said holding his arms to assure him.

"Ok love, since you are sure then let's go, yeah?"Jungkook said rubbing his shoulders and Tae nodded stiffly.

Jungkook noticed and pulled Tae closer and kissed his lips hard. He made sure to suck his lips and tongue  to make him moan for him.

"Mmmh"Tae moaned at the feeling and held Jungkook tightly not to fall cause his legs were feeling weak at the passion of the kiss.

This went on for about 2 minutes, even though they took like 3 seconds break each time. Jungkook felt he was completely relaxed so he detached his lips slowly from Tae who was panting heavily.

"Feel better? Can we go now?" Jungkook asked a lightheaded Tae and he nodded with a smile.

Jungkook walked out of the bathroom with Tae behind when his phone rang. He pulled it out and 'Namjoon hyung' displayed on the screen.

Namjoon in bold italic

"Hello hyung"

Hey, are you both ready yet?

"Yeah, we are"

Good.
The judge will soon be here
so be quick, okay?

"Ok. Thank you hyung."

Bye

"Baby, let's go we are getting late" Jungkook told to Tae and they both walked to the car hand in hand.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Tae!!"Jin exclaimed as he ran to hug his brother. He missed him a lot.

"Hyung"Tae said softly as he returned his warm hug. He sobbed softly as he hugged hyung who was also sobbing.

"It's okay jinnie, he's safe"Namjoon said rubbing Jin's back to soothe him. He was really mad the situation at hand but he had to be the mature one and stay strong for his boyfriend.

"Guys, let's all sit down. The judge has arrived"Yoongi said to them.

They both separated from the hug and wiped their tears to look presentable.