Chapter 9

AUTHOR POV

Days passed and it was finally Monday, tae's first day to resume work. Taehyung was already downstairs with his hyung having breakfast.

"I still can't believe the guy from 4 days ago that night is the CEO of that company"Jin said looking at him.

"Yeah,well I was shocked too when I saw him there. I froze. Literally hyung"tae replied giggling.

"Did you see the other tall guy?"Jin inquired shyly.

"Tall guy? Who?"tae asked before frowning in thought.

"You know...the tall and cute one with dimples..."mumbled looking at his plate.

Tae noticed his hyung shy demeanor so he decided to tease him.

"Oh, that tall guy. The one with the dimples right hyung?"tae teased while wiggling his eyebrows at him.

Jin blushed in embarrassment. He has a thing for dimples and Namjoon had it. He felt tingly thinking about him.

"ung...Jinnie hyung"tae yelled a little bringing him out of his mind.

"Yeah...?"he replied flinching.

"Sorry to interrupt your naughty thoughts hyung but I have to leave for work"tae smirking as his took his things from the chair close to him.

"Nau-naughty??" YAHH!! Jin yelled embarrassed, looking like a cherry.

"Bye hyung and don't worry I'll tell him you miss him and called him cute"tae said as he ran out to avoid a flying pan to his head.

"KIM TAEHYUNG. YAHH!! YOU BRAT I'll kill when you get back and don't you dare say anything" Jin yelled coming out of the house.

Some of their neighbors who were going out for work, looked at him as if he was crazy. He noticed the stares and ran back into the house with red cheeks.

TAEHYUNG POV

ZOOOOMMM.

My power bike cried to a stop. I just finally arrived at the company to start working with my boss and I'm hella nervous.

I took a deep breath and walked into the company and entered one of the worker's elevator to the top floor.

Ting( elevator noise as it opens). I stepped out and went to Mr. Park's office. I knocked and heard a reply.

"Come in"the voice said.

I entered and saw Mr Park behind his desk and Mr Choi standing in front of him.

"Good morning Mr. Park, Mr Choi"I greeted bowing a little.

Mr. Choi nodded at me as reply.

"Good morning Mr Kim. How was your night?"Mr Park replied smiling.

"It was very good sir, thank you"I answered. "And please, call me Taehyung sir".

"Alright. Here is a list of things Mr Jeon will be doing today. He is in his office waiting for you"Mr Park told me as he handed me a tablet.

"Ah..ok. I'll leave right now"I said collecting the tablet.

I was about leaving when Mr Park said"oh and Taehyung...that is your work tablet from today".

"Noted sir"I replied before walking out to Mr Jeon's office.

Here goes... knock...knock...knock.

JUNGKOOK POV

It's 8:07am already. Where is he? I hope he's not late cause is a very bad first impression on his first day I thought looking at my watch.

Two minutes passed and still he's not here. I think I should call Mr Park.