Chapter 29~

Long chapter ahead
Slight smut~
______________________________________

Sun rays slipped into the room shinning brightly on tae's face disturbing his sleep. Birds happily chirping and singing by the window waking him up. He slowly opened his around and yawned. He looked around the round and muttered,"this is not my room? Whose room is this?" Just then Jungkook moved closer to him and gripped his thigh and hugged it.

Taehyung got startled and looked down and saw Jungkook sleeping beside him and realized he was in Jungkook's room. But how?he asked lost in his thoughts.

"Good morning Taebaby"Jungkook greeted with a sexy husky voice and Tae shivered, making Jungkook smirk at his reaction."Good morning Kookie. Is this your room?"Tae asked."Yes, it is baby"he replied. Tae simply nodded looking around the room, it was screaming Jungkook and black. Everything he wore was black and now his room is totally black he thought smiling and shook his head.

"Why are you smiling baby?"Kookie asked sitting up and placed his head on tae's shoulder and wrapped his arms around his waist."Nothing, how was night?"Tae asked smiling at Jungkook's loving gestures.

"It was amazing with you in my arms" Jungkook replied smiling from ear to ear. Tae blushed from his reply and asked again,"how did I get here though? Last thing I remember was that we were ki-"tae stopped talking remembering the intense event last night."We were what?"Jungkook asked teasing tae.

"Shut up tae"whined turning red like a tomato."Why little one?~"kookie continued to tease."Hyuuuunnng stop" tae hid his face in his hands in embarrassment."Ok, I'll stop if you look at me"Jungkook bargained.

Tae looked up with teary eyes and Jungkook's heart hurt at the sight. "Baby, why are you crying?"he asked. "You are teasing me and it's embarrassing"tae replied as a small tear rolled down."Oh baby, I wasn't teasing you to hurt you. I was only doing that to show you that I loved what happened last night"Jungkook explained wiping his tears away

"Really?"Tae cutely asked."Yeah, you were absolutely sexy last night. I loved your sinful moans and the way you moved those hips on me, fuck it was amazing and to answer your previous question, I brought you here with Jin hyung's order after you slept in my arms. Oh and he said he loves you"Jungkook said making tae blush. They didn't even know when they got really close to each other and kissed.

Jungkook repeat what he did last night and grabbed his small waist and make tae straddle him. They kept kissing slowly, using their hands to feel each others body.

Jungkook stopped kissing tae's lip and moved to his neck and kissed around looking for his sweet spot. Tae let out a loud moan when Jungkook sucked on a particular spot near his ear and he smirked. He kept sucking till he formed a hickey.

He looked up and saw Tae panting looking like a delicious mess. His eyes were closed, lips were swollen and red from all the kissing, his tears stained face and his neck was littered with hickeys."You look absolutely fuckable my little one"Jungkook said seductively in Tae's ear and nibbled on it. Tae moaned sexily when kookie called him little one and moved his hips and thrust his ass hard on Jungkook's dick to get some friction.

Jungkook groaned at the feeling and held his hips to stop him again."Baby, please stop moving I-"but Tae interrupted him by moving his hips faster on his dick making him harder.

"Holy fuck, it feels so good"Jungkook cursed out loudly because he was feeling Tae's butt crack directly from the loose pant he wore. He knew he was going to loose control and wreck him hard if he let it continue so he quickly lifted tae up from his thighs and stood up from the bed.

"Kookie? What's wrong? Did I offend you?"Tae asked worried."No, you didn't baby. I just need to take a shower and leave for work"Jungkook replied coldly and unintentionally. "Take a shower here, I'll take mine in another room"he simply said that and left.

Tae heart broke at his cold tone and attitude towards him. He slowly stood up and took his clothes that was neatly folded on the nightstand and went to changed in the bathroom not bothering to take a shower.

He came out few minutes later, took a sticky note on a side table and wrote a little note and quietly left the house without anyone knowing.

Jungkook was done with his shower and came to his room to change. He got in and didn't see tae. He waited a little but didn't hear the sound of water running. He got worried and was about to call tae when he saw a sticky note on his night lamp saying, Jin hyung just called me to come home and I'm feeling a little sick so I hope you don't mind if I don't make it today.

Something about the letter felt off to Jungkook so he decided to call him but he didn't pick his calls. He tried multiple times still he didn't pick his call so he decided to call later as he was getting late for work.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile, tae was in his room crying his eyes out. He felt like a damn slut. He thought Jungkook stopped making out with him because he was he found him disgusting at his whiny attitude to continue making out."I'm such a slut. He's probably angry that I don't listen to him when we are making out and think I'm a slut starved from touch"he mumbled crying out.

He ran into his bathroom and locked himself inside for hours crying. No one was home so he could cry loudly with no one stopping him.

Jungkook got to the office, took out his phone and tried calling tae again but he didn't pick his instead it went to voicemail."Why aren't you answering me Tae? Are you ok?"Jungkook mumbled and harshly threw his phone on the table in frustration. Just then Yoongi came in with a file in his hands and Jimin following behind him.

"Woah Jungkook, what seems to be the problem?"Yoongi asked surprised at his actions."Yeah, you look... stressed and worried"Jimin said looking at him.

"I am stressed and worried hyung, it's about Tae"Jungkook answered frustrated."What happened? You and tae were ok last night, right?"Jimin asked worried."Yeah we were, until this morning"Jungkook said groaning.

"This morning? What happened this morning?"Yoongi asked interested to know so Jungkook told the both of them everything that happened between them.

Yoongi and Jimin simply smiled at Jungkook's revelation."Why are you smiling? I just told you something intimate about I and my boyfriend and you are smiling?"Jungkook said agitated.

"Don't be mad Jungkook, we are only smiling because of the way you handled the situation maturely. You knew he wasn't ready for intimacy yet and you stopped, that is the respect you have for him and his body"Yoongi said smiling at him.

"You just have to be patient and wait until lunch time to go to his hyung's cafe, he's probably there" Yoongi said to Jungkook."Oh, no need for that, Jin called me this morning to chitchat with me and told me Tae texted him that he already home. So, you can go and check on him later after work".

"But why is he not picking my calls?" Jungkook whined."Stop whining you big baby, you have a meeting in 10 minutes those Mr Fabian friends and their wives"Jimin softly scolded him and left. Yoongi chuckled at Jungkook's pouting mouth and said, "it's ok just focus on your work and meet him later to know what's up. I'm sure it's nothing serious".

"Ok hyung, thank you"Jungkook said to him as he left. He checked himself and walked out for the meeting.

After a long day of working endlessly, Jungkook called it a day and literally speed walked to his car and zoom off straight to tae and his hyung's apartment.

He got to there, hopped out and walked to the door. He knocked and ...
______________________________________

How did you I do with slight smut? Huh?

Good, bad or nah?

Comment below and tell me what you think about Tae and Jungkook situation.