Chapter 64 🥵🔥

Previous on Mr Jeon's Heart(in Lucifer's voice)

"Sit down Tina, I have a show to present. I'm sure you'll like it" Tae said as he unbuttoned his coat which exposed his silky smooth skin in a black sexy lingerie and fishnet stockings.

Tina eyes were blown with what she saw and Jungkook was well...
______________________________________

Jungkook was well...shock AND turn on while Tina was brimming with jealousy at his curvy body.

Tae smirked at her expression.

He then turned to his man and seductively walked over to him and held his tie, pulling him closer to himself.

"Hi... daddy"Tae whispered in ears, biting his earlobe.

Jungkook groaned at the name he was called. He stared at Tae with lust filled eyes and said"don't play with fire little one, you'll get burned".

"Burn me daddy"Tae said biting his lips, looking at Jungkook with his siren eyes.

"So sexy"Jungkook thought as he slammed his lips on Tae's in a bruising kiss.

"Hmm..."Tae moaned softly, grabbing his man's hair as he felt his grip on his butt.

"What the fuck are the both of you doing!!?"Tina screamed in horror at the what she was seeing.

Her loud scream stopped them for a second...well, just Jungkook because Tae ignored her and went down on his knees to unzip Jungkook's pant and pull down his briefs along with it.

Tina paled at the sight of Jungkook's hard red hot rod getting free from his briefs. Jungkook shivered a bit as the cold air touched his sensitive part.

Tae smiled at the sight and looked at Jungkook right in the eyes as he kissed his red tip.

Jungkook threw his head back at the sizzling sensation it gave to his body.

Tae gave a long lick from his balls to his tip and gave a hard suck, before bobbing his head up and down.

"Fuck yeah...suck harder baby"Jungkook said groaning at the pleasure he was feeling. He totally forgot about the existence of Tina, who was by the way not happy with what she was seeing.

She quickly ran to the door and tried to open the door but it won't budge. She tried to yell for help but unfortunately for her, the room was soundproof.

A/n: there's another button for that.

"Such a good boy"Jungkook said as he moved his hips along with Tae movement, enjoying the sweet pleasure.

Tae grabbed his hand placed it on his head and Jungkook got the memo. He grabbed his hair tightly and thrust hips fast in tae's mouth.

Though it was rough and his first time being face fucked, Tae didn't stop him. He felt happy and excited to hear his man happy.

"F-fuck... gonna c-cum"Jungkook stuttered as he felt his released coming fast.

Jungkook wanted to pull out and come but Tae held his hips in place and he came hard in Tae's mouth.

Tae swallowed everything Jungkook gave him. He was still on his knees as he showed Jungkook his tongue that he swallowed everything.

"You love daddy's cum huh?"Jungkook asked panting at the amazing blowjob he just received and Tae nodded happily.

Jungkook pulled him up and kissed him before carrying him up on his desk.

"Ok, that e-enough. Please, you've made your point, I want to leave now. I'll never come back again"Tina pleaded with the both of them.