Chapter 56

Long chapter ahead.
______________________________________

It's currently Wednesday, making it 3 days Jungkook and Tae had last spoken since their argument and it was taking a toll on everyone.

Just 2 days ago on Monday, Jungkook was like snapping turtle to his employees even his hyungs were not left out while Tae was giving Jungkook the silent treatment and occasionally glaring at him every time he sees him.

After their couple's fight that day, Tae had taken some of his clothes and left for his hyung's house to stay for a while. But just 3 days of Tae living with his hyung, Jungkook was already losing his mind.

He had called multiple times to apologize to Tae for speaking to him the way he did but Tae was not having it.

He misses his baby and desperately want to make things right between the both of them.

Knock.knock.knock.

"Come in"Jungkook answered with a tired voice.

Tae came in and dropped the file which Jungkook had told him to review on his table.

"Here is the file you told me to review. I have double checked everything and also corrected the errors in them Sir. Also Mr Fabian called the company line saying he called your phone but you didn't answer so he told me to tell you he's in Korea for 2 weeks and you should give him a call later"Tae said in a very professional tone.

Jungkook simply just stared at him with so much love and longing in his eyes that Tae nearly faltered. Jungkook still didn't reply after a while so he said,"that is all Sir, if you'll excuse me".

Just as he turned around, Jungkook's tired voice called him and saying"Tae? Can I talk to you? Please?"

"I have some wor-"Tae was declining when he was cut off by Jungkook who was already standing behind him.

"Five minutes...just five minutes love then you can leave"Jungkook said desperately behind him and Tae heart fluttered at his pet name but sighed before nodding for him to go ahead.

"I missed you so much my love. Please, come home. It's hasn't been the same since you left. Our home has been silent since you left, I can't sleep without cuddling you, I miss your strawberry fruity scent all over the house, your cute giggles and soft voice" Jungkook said with teary eyes. His hands were trembling, wanting to touch tae but he didn't know if he was allowed.

"Mr. Jeon, I-"Tae said as he turned around but gasped lightly at his boyfriend's teary eyes.

"I'm so so sorry for talking to you in that manner and been violent to the bartender. Please forgive me darling. I promise I'll try to talk things out with you as an adult, just...forgive me. I can't go through another day without you right in my arms"Jungkook begged in need of his boyfriend's forgiveness.

"I-"Tae was about to reply when Jungkook's door opened, interrupting him.

"Jungkook, I desperately need your help. Can you help me?"Yoongi said after bursting into the office, not noticing Tae or the tense atmosphere as he was busy searching his phone for whatever he needed help with. When Jungkook didn't answer him, he raised his head and that's when he noticed Tae.

"Oh..did I come at a bad time? I can leave and come back later"Yoongi said already feeling the tense atmosphere.

"No hyung, I was just leaving"Tae said before speed walking out of the office, not giving Jungkook any reply and leaving the poor man with a aching heart.

"I'm sorry man, I didn't kn-"Yoongi said apologizing but Jungkook cut him off and said,"it's ok hyung. What do you need help with?"

"Yeah, it's about..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"So he apologized to you?"Hobi asked after he took a bite of his bulgogi and Tae nodded slowly.