Chapter 23

It's been 20 minutes Taehyung had left or rather...quit his job and Jungkook is still shocked to core about it. He's currently in his office with Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jackson in front of him looking at him in disappointment.

Jimin couldn't take the deafening silence anymore so he broke it. "Jungkook, why in world did you let this happen? To Taehyung?"he asked with a frown on his pretty face.

"I don't know hyung. I really don't kn-" he was cut off by Jimin who said,"you don't know? You should know why you couldn't swallow your anger and jealousy in and simply ask him why he was with Jackson. I can't believe you would react this way to a poor innocent soul. It was plain stupid and disappointing...really".

"I'm sorry hyung, I didn't mean to s-" he got cut of by Jackson."I'm really sorry for interrupting you sir and I might lose my job for saying this but what you did, was really mean and absolutely uncalled for. I knew you and Tae had something going at the beginning and I won't lie, I was totally shipping you guys. I was scared to approach or get close to him because he was always with you but later, I noticed your indifferent behavior to him and his sad expressions everytime, so I knew something was fishy. I had seen this morning looking at you office window sighing sadly and I wondered what was the cause and decided to ask to see if I could help in anyway" Jackson paused before continuing.

"He didn't have any friend because he was working with you. He got hurtful comments from some people especially the ladies. I wanted to be his friend so I called out to him to talk but he saw my injured hand and got worried. I explained what happened and he volunteered to help me till I was able to use my hand again sir. But never in my entire existence have I ever heard such mean words to been said to someone who was only been kind. Boss, I'm sorry to say but you were really insensitive and mean" Jackson ended bowing and left the office to his.

After Jackson was done, Jungkook felt really disappointed and ashamed at himself. He was feeling remorseful already but the deed had been done. He looked up and his hyungs gasped at what they saw.

Jungkook was crying. Jungkook, the one they knew very well was crying. The last time he cried was 3 years ago and no it wasn't even because of him.

"Jackson is right Jungkook, your were really insensitive and mean and I never expected you to do this. What made you lose your cool like that Jungkook?"Namjoon questioned because Jungkook's insensitive attitude to Tae was not making sense. "H-hyung, I-I... I'm sorry. My mind got clouded by jealousy and I started saying rubbish. I got jealous at the way they were close already even if their friendship just started to- Jimin cut him off immediately in slight anger.

"And where did your jealousy get you? It got you to lose Taehyung for good. Don't think I don't know what was happening Jungkook. That boy genuinely loves you, I could tell from the way he looked at you when you are working or walking by but you...you crushed the little hope he had in love for you and in general" Jimin said, his voice raising at each sentence he made.

"Babe, calm down. Your anger towards him won't change anything so, let's try to help him get him back" Yoongi said softly to Jimin.

Namjoon and Jimin heads snapped to Yoongi as he said they should try to get him back."WHAT??"they both yelled on unison looking at him in disbelief.

"Yoongi, what are you saying? I agree Jungkook did wrong but help him get Taehyung back? How do want us to do that? Jungkook called him a slut bag to his face and you think it's going to be easy to just get him back? Can you hear yourself?'Namjoon asked, looking at him like he just produced two extra heads on his shoulders.

"Namjoon hyung please help me. You are smart, help me to do something. Anything. Please I can't lose him h-" Jungkook got mercilessly interrupted by Jimin again,"but you just did and there's nothing you can do about it. Count me out of this, I won't help"with that been said, he left the office in anger.

"Don't mind him Jungkook, he had grown fond of tae even if they had not interacted much"Yoongi said to calm him down."It's ok hyung, I understand. He's anger is justified. I just need your help"Jungkook assured and begged him.

"It's ok Jungkook, wipe your tears. We'll help you the little way we can but you better not screw this up" Namjoon warned with a stern face.

"I won't hyung, I promise"Jungkook promised as he cleaned his eyes."After work, I and Yoongi will come over to your house to talk"Namjoon said looking serious.

"Ok hyung"Jungkook replied hoping whatever they would do would work.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile

"HE CALLED YOU WHAT?? HOW FUCKING DARE HE? WHO OR WHAT DOES HE THINK HE IS TO CALL YOU THAT??"Jin yelled in anger. They were at the back of the cafe but were sure customers had already heard Jin's loud voice.

"Jin, calm down. You don't want people questioning him what happened when he goes out, now do you?"y/n whisper yelled at him.

"How do except me to calm down, when my brother is here crying about some idiot who has called him shameless and a slut for simply helping his hurt co-worker? What gave him the audacity to talk to my brother that way? It's good tae quit his job there because I would have never allowed him to go back there" Jin replied in anger.

Hobi came out of shock after tae's revelation and asked him, so what are you going to do now taebear? "Take hyung's advise and try to move on" tae replied softly as tears kept falling from his eyes.

Hobi felt horrible and suggested he went home to rest. Tae tried to refuse but Jin persuaded him.

"Ok hyung, I'll go home"tae softly said wiping his face. It was already swollen from crying too much. He stood and hugged everyone before leaving the cafe.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Okkkkkkaaaayyyy, Jimin is not in the mood for nonsense.

Everyone is Absolutely furious with Jungkook for his behavior to our prince.

I want to apologize to you guys for writing a small angst but I couldn't resist. I love a good angst.

So, the next chapter will be a time skip with Jungkook trying to get tae back and failing miserably.

So, caio. Comment what you think, vote and follow me for more updates.