Chapter 40

Long chapter ahead
______________________________________

The next morning, Jungkook woke up with something heavy on him.

He opened his eyes to see what it was. He smiled softly when he saw Tae sleeping soundly on his chest with his legs tangled with his own.

Tae's hair was scattered on his chest so he touched tae's hair and stroked it, making his baby whined. He chuckled lightly and continued.

While stroking his head, he remembered all that happened last night and sighed loudly, feeling a bit angry.

"Your sigh will create a big hole in my head Kookie"Tae said waking up.

Jungkook chuckled as Tae rubbed the sleep away from his eyes like a child would.

Cute he thought as he watched him.

"Good morning my love"Jungkook greeted Tae kissing his head."Good morning Kookie, how was your night?" Tae greeted also, smiling at the affection he was receiving.

"It was quite amazing with a certain sleeping beauty in my arms"Jungkook said cheekily, smiling.

Taehyung beamed and pecked his lips, giggling.

Just then Tae tummy growled in anger, making him blush.

"Are you hungry?"Jungkook asked worried, rubbing his tummy. Tae nodded softly and Jungkook sighed. The doctor did say he was malnourished, he probably didn't eat what they must have offered him cause he didn't trust them Jungkook thought.

Jungkook looked at his drip bag and saw that it was empty. Good, he can take a bath now he thought.

"Baby, let's take off the needle from your hand, the drip bag is empty. Your hand might get swollen if you don't" Jungkook said pointing at it. Tae nodded and Jungkook swiftly but slowly pulled the needle off his hand.

"Now, go take a shower first and I'll call Jin hyung to bring you food. I heard hospital food are nasty, ugh"
Jungkook joked making tae giggle.

Jungkook slowly helped him up from the bed and led him to the bathroom since he was still weak to move on his own.

Jungkook picked his phone from a nearby table and called Jin hyung.

Jin hyung🧑‍🍳😎

"Oh, Jungkook. How are you?"

Jungkook💪

"I'm fine hyung, good morning".

Jin hyung🧑‍🍳😎

"Where is Tae? I want to talk to him".

Jungkook💪

"Tae is taking his bath right now hyung but can you bring him some breakfast?"

Jin hyung🧑‍🍳😎

"I'm way ahead of you Jungkook. I'm already in the car coming to the hospital with his food and some comfy clothes and the other are coming too".

Jungkook💪

"Oh, thank you. Bye".

Jin hyung🧑‍🍳😎

"Yeah, bye".

They hung up and Jungkook waited for them.

He heard the shower running and smile.

10 minutes later, everyone came inside the room and greeted each other.

"Jungkook, is he not done?"Jimin asked.
"No, not yet"he answered.