Chapter 46

Chapter 45 continues here😍😍

"Thanks kookie"Tae said kissing his cheek, smiling. Jungkook smiled back at him ruffling his hair and tickling him making Tae giggled flinching away from his tickling touch.

Tae hissed again as he moved his ass. He was still hurting down there and Jungkook rushed to him in worry.

"Are you ok? Does it still hurt badly?" Jungkook asked very worried at his hurt face.

"Am ok, It just stung a bit. Look into the drawer, there is a butt numbing cream I bought a while ago"Tae said pointing at the drawer.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows at him smirking and Tae blushed smacking his abs and said,"shut up".

"But I didn't say anything"Jungkook said laughing as he stood up to get the cream. He took it out from the drawer and read how to apply it.

"Ok love take the towel off so that I can I apply this for you"Jungkook said opening the cream. Tae slowly took off the towel and turned over hiding his red face in the pillow.

Jungkook just shook his head at him and started applying and massaging his swollen rim with the cream to soothe his pains.

A minute later, he was done. Jungkook went into their wardrobe and brought out a plain black t shirt and khaki shorts for  Tae and a white t-shirt and white pants for himself.
After dressing himself up, he dressed his boyfriend too and pecked his nose, smiling.

"I love you"Jungkook said staring into his eyes.

"I love you too kookie...so much"tae said with so much emotion in his voice.

"Let's cuddle and wait for the others" Jungkook said pulling tae close to himself, resting his chin on his head kissing him from time to time.

15 minutes later, they heard loud chattering. The guys were back from the cafe and they was already hungry.

"Taehyung, Jungkook we are back from the cafe"Yoongi called out as they all entered the kitchen near the living room.

The couple came out from their room to the kitchen to eat since they were starving already from last night and this morning activities.

"Good morning guys"Tae greeted as he slowly walked to them with the help of Jungkook.

"Good morning"he got their reply in unison.

"Uh tae, why are you limping? Are you hurt?"Namjoon asked frowning at his slow movements. Tae looked at Jungkook and they blushed at the question as they walked slowly to take their seat.

"N-nothing is wrong h-hyung, I'm not hurt"tae shyly replied after sitting down.

"Y-yeah nothing"Jungkook said clearing his throat, making the others look at them confused.

KIM TAEHYUNG, ARE THOSE HICKIES ON YOUR YOUR NECK? Jimin asked loudly startling everyone as he pointed at tae's exposed neck.

Jimin went over to Tae and pulled his collar down and every one gasped at the amount of love bites on his neck and collar bone. Tae got shy and blushed.

(A/n: boy you are blushing too much lately. Stob it.)

(Tae: I can't and it's not stob it. It's 'stop it'. Learn English)

(A/n: you brat, I show you😤)

"Jungkook what did you do to Tae? Those hickeys are looking so angry" y/n asked still surprised.

A sharp gasp came out from Jimin after she said that and looked at a red Tae wide eyed.

"You look happy"