Chapter 21

MONDAY MORNING

Taehyung was getting for work and at the same time, mentally preparing for whatever will happen at the company. He was finally satisfied with his look and said in his head, ok Tae you can do this, fighting!then raised his fists like this ✊✊ encouraging himself with a determined smile.

(A/n oh, darling today may not turn out the way you might expect)

He checked his watch and saw that he had a little bit of time for breakfast so b-lined straight to the kitchen and like always Jin was already done with breakfast.

(A/n 📢 give him a round of applause people. It's not easy👏👏👏👏)

But this time it wasn't his usual. It was beef bulgogi and chili ramen with sesame seed and green onion rings on it. He saw all this on the dinning table and started salivating because he had not been eating properly.

"You are drooling Tae and almost late for work. So dig fast, I specifically made this for you"Jin said smiling at his hungry face.

He immediately dug in and in a matter of 10 minutes he was done. All the while he was eating like a beast, Jin was chuckling."I'm stuffed hyung. Thank you so much"tae appreciated. Jin smiled at him as he held his stomach.

"You are welcome Tae. Now get up and go, you are almost late"Jin said standing up to wash the dishes. Taehyung went to the living room to take his bag and leave when Jin came out of the kitchen and gave him a small lunch bag and said,"have this".

"What's in it hyung?"Tae asked shaking the bag a little."Open it when it's lunch time"Jin said smiling."Thank you hyung"tae appreciated again and hugged him.

"It's ok. Now, go before you get late"Jin chuckled looking at his happy face and bid him goodbye.

Zoom...zoom...zoom

He finally arrived at the company and instinctively looked at Jungkook's office window sighing, praying that today will be good (a/n:no it won't 😈😈).

He went in and greeted some co-workers at Namjoon and Yoongi side of the company that had just arrived too. He greeted those that liked him and avoided the ones that hated his existence so much.

"Kim Taehyung!"someone called making him stop walking. He turned around and saw Mr Choi Jackson, Jimin PA."Good morning Mr Jack-, oh my God what happened to hand!!??" Tae yelled looking bewildered.

Jackson left hand was really swollen and wrapped up in bandages."I had a little accident last week Saturday while going out to buy groceries. I was hit by a speeding motorcycle and smacked my hand on the pavement nearby. Thankfully, I didn't get hurt anywhere other than my hand" Jackson explained.

Tae was still looking at him with wide eyes as he explained. You call this a little accident? If I were in your shoes, I'll still be crying at the pain"Tae said looking really worried."I'll be fine Kim Taehyung"Jackson assured patting his shoulder.

"How many times will I tell you stop calling me Kim Taehyung? It's Taehyung and you are older than me" Tae whined stomping his feet a little. Jackson chuckled at his cuteness and said,"ok, you big baby. I'll stop calling you formally if you call me hyung instead and be my friend, deal?"he bargained.

"Deal"tae agreed shaking his head happily."Ok, hyung give me your bag, I'll help you carry it upstairs"he said collecting Jackson bag and walked to the workers elevator with Jackson following behind him.

Taehyung was so happy to help Jackson that he didn't notice someone looking at them with jealousy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's 9:10am and Taehyung is not here yet. I need to apologize and see if I can make things right. Halmoni was right, I just have to try and open up. Maybe things might not be like before Jungkook thought before looking outside his window and sighting tae's bike."He's here already but he's not in his office. What is holding him?" Jungkook said with a frown.

Two minutes later, he was still not up so Jungkook entered his private elevator and went down to check what was holding him up. He came out of the elevator to find his PA probably going on a small errand for someone because he was too kind to say no to anyone but instead he saw him at the entrance smiling with Jackson and collecting his bag. He didn't even notice Jackson hand.

He fisted his hand in jealousy and walked back into the elevator. He got to the floor first and b-lined straight (gay) to his office.

Finally, tae and Jackson arrived at the floor and Tae helped him put his bag in his office and left, well not before greeting Jimin was scolding Jackson for coming to work and not resting. He giggled at Jackson face and left to his office. He was checking his tablet when he heard...

"Mr. Kim!!"Jungkook yelled out. Taehyung got startled and ran into Jungkook's office to answer.

"What do I have today?"he asked looking at Tae with dark scary eyes. Fear creeped into tae and he couldn't speak."I don't have anything to do today Mr Kim?"Jungkook asked again.

"I-I...well...t-tablet"tae stuttered in fear. Jungkook's eyes were to scary for him to speak."So without your tablet, you can't tell me anything?"he calmly asked, too calm."I can sir"tae replied gulping.

"So tell me"Jungkook asked again. Tae started talking, thankfully he had checked it before coming in and it wasn't much."Alright then, go into the storage room and re-stack all the file from that are scattered and-"he stopped.

"But sir, I-"he stopped talking as Jungkook was glaring at him for interrupting."Sorry sir, continue"he said pouting a little looking down. Jungkook noticed his pouted and smirked. This will teach you a lesson he thought.

"You can go and I don't want to see anyone helping you"Jungkook warned."Yes sir"tae said leaving the office. Jungkook got to work and Tae went straight to the storage room to start working.

Why did he send me here huh? I have absolutely no business here ugh tae thought while pouting.

To be continued...
-----------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:

"IS THIS HOW YOU ARE? YOU CLAIM TO LIKE ME AND NOW YOU ARE IN SOMEONE ELSE'S ARMS. YOU ARE REALLY SHAMELESS AND NOTHING BUT SLUTB-".

SLAP.

"I QUIT"

Tell me in comment section, what you like to eat. Vote and follow for more.