Chapter 34

Very long chapter ahead.

"Taehyung wake up, let's have breakfast. We have to go to the mall" Jin said shaking tae awake. It's finally Saturday and they had to go to the mall to buy their clothes for the event and for change their wardrobe.

Tae groaned and rolled over hiding his face away from Jin. Jin sighed and said"come on get up, Jimin and y/n will be here any moment now and you haven't freshen up yet or don't you want to look good for your boyfriend?"he teased. Tae groaned some more and slowly sat up with his eyes closed and pouted saying"don't tease me hyung". Jin chuckled at his adorable self, shaking his head and said to him"get up. We'll be late because of you". After saying that he left Tae's room to dish out the food.

Tae went into the bathroom and did his morning beauty routine. Not long after he came out. He took out a plain red long sleeve sweat shirt and a black loose pants with black timber land shoes.

He didn't wear it yet though, he just wore the shirt and shorts he wore the previous night since it wasn't dirty and went downstairs.

"Hyung, I'm here tae"announced."Ok let's eat fir-"Jin stopped talking when he saw what he wore."Why are you wearing that again?"Jin asked confused.

"Oh, I just wore this to eat my breakfast first cause I didn't want my clothes to get dirty or anything"tae replied to clear his confusion.

"Oh. For a second, I thought you were wearing that"Jin said with a hint of disgust on his voice."You should know me better than that hyung"said with a duh voice.

"Yeah, yeah"Jin trailed sitting down.

Not long after they started eating, the doorbell rang."I'll get it"tae said standing up to get the door. He opened it to reveal Jimin and y/n smiling at him.

"Come in guys, welcome"Tae exclaimed excited. They both walked in and Tae closed the door."Jin hyung, good morning"Jimin and y/n greeted in unison.

"Good morning guys, welcome to our humble abode"Jin replied to their greetings."Join us"tae offered."Oh thank you am ok, I just had some breakfast before coming"Jimin said declining politely.

"I'll just have water"y/n said and went into the kitchen to drink some water. "Hyung, I brought a gift for you since this is my first time visiting"Jimin said giving Jin a small bag.

"Thank you Jimin, you didn't have too" Jin said collecting it and Jimin just smiled.

"Hyung, I'm full. I'll go change now so we can go"tae said and ran upstairs to dress properly. 15 minutes later, he came down and they all left to the mall.

The mall wasn't that far from the company. They rode a little bit and highlighted from the Uber they ordered for.

They stood in front the GREAT BANGTAN MALL. It was the biggest mall in the whole of Seoul, everything you need for yourself were sold there, literally everything.

"Jimin, you still have Jungkook's card?" Jin asked smiling widely. Jimin held his little black bag tightly and said"yes I do"."Ok then, let's have a fun day!!Jin exclaimed loudly and they all walked in happily.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MINHO'S AND KWON'S POV

"Boss, they just walked into the mall"a voice said from inside a black tinted car.

"Good, keep an eye on them"Kwon said over his phone.

"Ok boss"the voice replied and hanged up.

"My men are following them so tomorrow the plan begins"he said to Minho who nodded in silence and thoughts.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Namjoon, Hobi and Yoongi were at Jungkook's house hanging out since their babies left them to enjoy themselves.