Chapter 98: The Beach's Sadness

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS!?" Byleth ordered. He took out his sword and pointed it at King Amedeo. All the heroes took out their weapons in response as King Amedeo chuckled. King Amedeo kept staring at the heroes as he landed on the ground.

King Amedeo announced, "I get it! You heroes wish to do everything in your power to save the people you love. Those bystanders were just simply standing in my way..."

"YOUR WAY?! YOUR WAY OF WHAT?!" Byleth shouted. King Amedeo nodded as he got ready to fight, slowly taking out his sword. The heroes stood there staring at King Amedeo as his smile turned into one of insanity. Chrom then walked ahead of the heroes and stood in front of them.

King Amedeo laughed, "Oh! Chrom! I forgot to mention that you were alive! I just didn't mention it to your friends..." Chrom stood there staring at King Amedeo as he landed on the ground. "Oh, Oceano... there you are..."

"STOP HIDING YOUR IDENTITY! YOU ARE A FRAUD AND YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS!" King Oceano ordered. King Amedeo stood there in disbelief as he began to chuckle slowly.

Amedeo laughed, "You're afraid of what is going to happen aren't you? How unfortunate..." King Oceano stood there staring at Amedeo as Amedeo put his hand near his mouth.

King Oceano demanded, "You BETTER reveal your identity to the heroes! I know exactly what you are doing and who you ARE!" King Amedeo crossed his hands before casting a spell on King Oceano. "GAHHH!!"

"KING OCEANO!" Byleth shouted. He attempted to whip King Amedeo as he jumped backward. Holding King Oceano in his hands.

King Amedeo demanded, "WHERE'S THE GEM?! I COMMAND YOU AT ONCE TO TELL ME WHERE THE GEM IS!"

"LIKE I'LL TELL SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!" King Oceano shouted back. King Amedeo smiled as he slammed King Oceano onto the ground. The heroes stood there in shock before looking up toward King Amedeo.

King Amedeo laughed, "Speaking of... HERE WE GO!" Then he jumped back onto the boat and used a spell to bring the people who died back to life to fight the heroes.

"YOU'RE SICK IN THE HEAD! GAHHHH!!" Celica screamed as the heroes jumped backward. The heroes stood their guard as the Disposal started attacking them. King Amedeo kept on trying to get King Oceano to hand him the gem but King Oceano refused to let his guard down.

King Amedeo demanded, "HAND THE GEM ALREADY! COME ON YOU ASS! YOU CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS FOREVER!" King Oceano jumped back and tried shooting a water spell from his hand but King Amedeo used dark magic to reflect it. King Oceano hit the back of the boat as he looked down at the water below. It was beginning to get polluted in the process.

King Oceano whispered, "What did you do..."

"I did what I always do! You know what I mean..." King Amedeo giggled. King Oceano's eyes widened in fear as he looked up at him in distress. King Amedeo's smile widened as he got closer and closer to him.

"TAKE THAT!" Eirkia shouted as she slammed her sword against one of the disposal. The heroes kept their absolute best trying to bring down the disposal but there were just so many of them.

Yuri asked, "Doesn't anyone find it a little strange how many disposals there are?" The heroes looked at him and looked back at the disposal. There were a lot of them to handle, and it became a little more distressing the more they thought about it.

"There are a lot of them... that can't lead to anything good..." Tails muttered as he pointed his ray gun at one of them. But Sonic dashed over and kicked them directly to the ground. The heroes were getting them down but more kept on coming.

Chrom grunted, "How many people did this madman kill?! There's just so many of them!" Chrom fell to the ground but Alear dashed over and slammed his blade against the same one. "Gods..."

"KING OCEANO! DO YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE?!" Albedo shouted. There was no response from the boat as fear began to fill Albedo's body. However, a disposal was getting ready to attack him before Alcryst struck a bow directly at it. "Pardon... I'll get back!" Alcryst nodded as he nearly was pushed down.

Marth shouted, "YOU HEROES GO CHECK IF KING OCEANO IS GOOD!" The heroes looked at him as they all climbed onto the boat. The heroes dashed over to check but King Amedeo and Oceano were nowhere to be seen.

"NONONONO! WHERE ARE THEY?!" Byleth shouted. The heroes began to investigate the boat for any clues but there was nothing. Then the gusts of wind got stronger by the second. Pushing the boat off the shore and back onto the ocean.

"Uh... is it me or are we sailing again?" Prince Fluff questioned. The heroes looked over and soon noticed they were away from the shore.

Byleth shouted, "SOMEONE STEER US BACK!" Celica dashed over to check but there was no steering wheel in sight.

"Guys... there's no steering wheel..." Celica muttered. The heroes looked over toward her in shock as something began appearing in the sky. The heroes kept their eyes on check before realizing just who it was. King Amedeo once again, but this time... he had all the gems with him.

King Amedeo laughed, "Guess who won and guess who lost..."

"NO!"