Chapter 8: Welcome To The Orders Of The Dark

"That's correct, I just decided to go out of my way to torture Queen Bailey. I think she is doing perfectly fine now..." King Amedeo giggled.

Byleth asked, "WHAT ON HELL'S GATE IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" King Amedeo looked at the heroes before turning toward Lily.

King Amedeo sighed, "Queen Lily told me to do something to Queen Bailey and so I delivered! I went ahead and did quite a bit of things. But... now I'm thinking about slaughtering her..."

"QUEEN BAILEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!? WHAT ARE YOU?! A PSYCHO?!" Kirby asked in anger. King Amedeo smiled at the heroes as he turned away from them. He took out a spellbook and got ready to attack the heroes.

Byleth shouted, "HOW DARE YOU HARM THE QUEEN OF THE LIGHT FAIRIES! I'LL TELL YOU THAT WE WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS!"

"How will you forgive me if you weren't even the people who were supposed to be affected, ah no matter. We're going to make sure you're killed off..." King Amedeo giggled. Queen Lily also took a spellbook as the two began to cast a spell.

Ayato grunted, "W-What the?! What is he doing?!"

"HE'S TELEPORTING US AWAY FROM HERE!" Byleth shouted as he started on a counterspell. The heroes joined in with his counterspell but nothing was working. They kept on trying and trying when eventually they failed. They were teleported away from the area and all of them landed on the ground. "DAMN IT!"

Celica grunted, "What... What the hell was that for? Constantly... trying to push us down? How... ow..." She grabbed her shoulder as she checked her horse. The heroes kept on checking with one another about the entire situation and if everyone was doing okay.

Byleth sighed, "Luckily all of us and our animals are doing well... but he probably banished us from the kingdom...." Byleth looked to where the Dark Kingdom was and looked at everyone. Soon he noticed Chrom was facing away from the heroes. He walked over to check on him. "Chrom... are you okay?"

"Yes..." Chrom mumbled. Byleth hesitated but he left Chrom alone, he didn't want to bother him so he went to join back with the heroes.

Alear sighed, "So... how are we all feeling right now?"

"We need to find a way to put an end to King Amedeo, the fact he's the king of the Dark Kingdom and getting away with this is... IT'S ALL UNACCEPTABLE!" Byleth yelled.

Celica nodded in agreement, "We need to get rid of him before he does anything worse to Queen Bailey. Torture is already so much and I can't bare to see him do anything worse to Queen Bailey..."

"I agree, now we need to be on our guard when we're going to head back there. They don't like us already and I don't want us to get kicked out again," Byleth explained.

Albedo asked, "What if in the process of them banishing us... they managed to put some type of spell on us to prevent us from getting anywhere near the Dark Kingdom?"

Alcryst agreed, "That would explain the reasoning as to why we were sent fully out of the kingdom... they don't want us interfering with their plans and we would need to find a way to break this seal in a different way."

"Yeah... you both make fair points... crap what do we do now?" Byleth asked himself. Meanwhile, Chrom kept staring down at himself. After hearing what King Amedeo did to Queen Bailey... he didn't know how to feel anymore. He was in so much disbelief...

King Amedeo explained, "You should tell your future self this... you deserve to snap."

"S-Snap?"

"Yes... snap, there's been so many things that have happened in your life. You shouldn't let this consume you, you should let it all go..." Chrom stared down at his hands as King Amedeo turned around. "Worry not, if you snap... there will be no stopping you."

Chrom thought to himself, "No... I can't fall into his lie. I can't... snap but... so many things have happened... it's... DRIVING ME INSANE! I CAN'T BARE TO LIVE THIS CONSTANT LIE OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! ARAGH!! I'M DRIVING MYSELF INSANE BY THIS WAY!" Chrom took a deep breath to calm himself but he felt himself getting angrier and angrier.

"Chrom , are you okay?" Byleth asked. Chrom didn't reply and felt his anger getting bigger and bigger. He looked down at himself and clutched his hand in anger.

Claude sighed, "Let me quickly finish feeding our wyvern and I'll see what's up with him-"

"Claude... there is no need for that..." Chrom muttered. He kept staring down at himself in anger. He didn't know what to think anymore, but he knew he was done lying to himself.

"Worry not, if you snap... there will be no stopping you."

"No... stopping me... THERE WILL BE NO STOPPING ME BECAUSE I KNOW DAMN WELL I CANNOT BE STOPPED!" Chrom thought to himself. Byleth looked at Claude as Claude continued feeding his wyvern. Byleth took a deep breath and decided to deal with the matter on his own when all of a sudden Chrom slapped Byleth away from him.

Byleth asked, "What gives Chrom!? Is something bothering you?! You can tell me in private if you wish to tell me!" Chrom didn't say anything, he just continued staring down at himself.

"No... stopping me... no... stopping... me... THERE WILL BE NO STOPPING ME!! I AM SICK AND TIRED!!" Chrom thought to himself. Chrom grabbed onto his head as Byleth started to back away. The rest of the heroes got frightened and Claude noticed Chrom.

Claude asked, "C-Chrom!?"

"NO! I AM DONE!!" Chrom shouted as he turned around toward the heroes. His hair was messed up and he had a crazed look on his face.

Alear asked, "Chrom?! What is wrong with you?!" Chrom stared at the heroes in anger as he took out a dagger. He then smiled at the heroes as he pushed Claude away and took the wyvern.

Chrom laughed, "I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING MISTREATED AND TREATED CONSTANTLY LIKE SHIT! I WON'T TOLERATE THIS SHIT ANYMORE LONGER! I WILL MAKE SURE I... I WILL GET WHAT I DESERVE!" The heroes looked at Chrom in worry as Chrom flew into the air.

Byleth grunted, "Chrom... what... got into you?"