Chapter 83: Flowing With Tides

"AHAHAH!" King Amedeo laughed. Byleth got himself ready as Veyle and Celica dashed to the end of the boat. They placed a spell on the end to make it go faster. King Amedeo shot spells to stop the boat but Link and Alcryst shot arrows through them. Byleth kept his best steering the ship as Marth and Eliwood kept watch.

Marth shouted, "YOU NEED TO BE MORE CAREFUL!"

"I HAVE TO GO AS FAST AS WE CAN!" Byleth shouted. He looked over in anger as King Amedeo put a spell to create a huge wave of sorts. "OH GODS!"

Marianne shouted, "EVERYONE HANG ON TIGHT!" Celica and Veyle put more speed into the boat but it wasn't much. Byleth pushed his way through the boat. Marianne, Ivy, Yae Miko, and Micaiah got together to create a shield. They pushed through the water and luckily nobody was soaked.

Byleth grunted, "I know we have this..." They kept going through the waters as the best they could but the island just felt so far away. King Amedeo appeared in front of them to make the waves more rampant. "DAMN YOU AMEDEO!!"

King Amedeo laughed, "KEEP ON TRYING HEROES, IT WILL NEVER WORK IN THE END!!" The heroes looked at one another as Byleth took a deep breath.

"MICAIAH HAND ME THE LEGEND STONES!" Micaiah nodded as she handed the bag of Legend Stones to Byleth. Byleth looked down at them as he took one long deep breath. "LUMINE, ALFRED, CLAUDE GET OVER HERE!" The three dashed over as Alear took over the boat alongside Acadia.

Lumine questioned, "What do you need?"

"I'm going to assign these legend stones to you guys. They don't have owners and if we work together then I'm certain they will create a unique form for you three," Byleth explained. The three looked at each other before nodding firmly. "ASSIGN!" Then he handed each person a legend stone.

Instantly it corresponded with the person. They were now assigned to the legend stone. Byleth nodded at them as they nodded back. Byleth went over to join the others with the shield as Alear and Acadia kept the boat moving.

Alear grunted, "Are we close?!"

"NOT EVEN! KEEP ON GOING!!" Acadia shouted. Alear kept doing his absolute best to steer the ship to the shore but it still felt like it was getting further and further away. Marth and Eliwood kept watch as King Amedeo appeared again. He raised his hands into the air and made another huge tidal wave.

Alear shouted, "BYLETH!!!" Byleth looked over and saw the huge tidal wave. Celica and Veyle joined everyone else alongside Deirdre, Lysithea, Beth, and Celine. They then all placed a spell together to lift the ship to jump over the wave.

"BYLETH YOU ARE AN IDIOT-"

"AHHHHH!!!" Everyone screamed. Then the boat barely landed on the water again. Everyone minus the cephalopods were all splashed with water.

Acadia yelled, "BYLETH YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT!!" Byleth looked over as he cleaned himself. King Amedeo flew over as he looked at each of the heroes, who were all covered in water.

King Amedeo chuckled, "Look who continues to be pathetic always and forever! You guys are too far away to rescue Queen Eifophia!" Byleth looked over in anger as he took over the steering wheel. Alear and Acadia looked over in confusion as Celica and Veyle ran back to add speed. "KEEP TRYING!!"

Byleth grumbled, "I'll show him not to fuck around with..." Then he continued steering the boat toward the island. But they seemed to actually be getting closer and closer. Right as they were, King Amedeo threw a spell at the boat. Causing it to be damaged and begin to sink.

"BYLETH WE HAVE A SITUATION ARISING!" Tails shouted. Byleth didn't seem to reply as he continued pushing the boat to go forward. "BYLETH!!!"

Alfred yelled, "LET HIM STAY FOCUSED! HANG ON!" Alfred then took out his legend stone and took a deep breath. "COMPASSION IS WHAT IS RIGHT TO DO! THOSE I CARE FOR DESERVE FORGIVENESS AS I WIELD THAT LOVE!" Then he transformed, but instead of it being a superhero form. It was... a new form!

He had a uniform which was covered with flowers. But not only that he had a tail and ears as well. More leaning toward a lemur more specifically. He finished his transformation as he created soil from his hands.

"Doesn't seem like that'll WORK!" Tails shouted. Alfred looked at him as Claude looked back at him.

"DECISIONS ARE MINE AND I WILL BE THE ONE TO MAKE THAT CHOICE OF FATE AND LIFE!" Claude shouted. Then he transformed as well, instead of a superhero form, he had a more unique form to himself. Appearing more like a deer with the antlers and tail as well.

Tails yelled, "HURRY!" Claude dashed on over and then created wood with a spell. It was able to help keep the boat better but it was still sinking.

"BYLETH STEP IT UP!!" Acadia shouted. Byleth looked at her and rolled his eyes. Alfred and Claude dashed over to help Celica and Veyle. Alfred used his abilities to have seaweed push the boat further ahead.

Byleth shouted, "THE SHORE IS ON THE HORIZON!!! HOLD ON TIGHT EVERYONE!!" The heroes all grabbed onto each other as Byleth put a shield to help the boat not crash into anything. However, they made it onto the shore just barely missing the shore and some buildings.

Alfred cheered, "We did it!"

"Just barely though... let's go help as quickly as possible!" Celica yelled. The heroes nodded as they all got down from the boat.