Gu Suier glanced at him: "He is usually very talkative, why did I see you, so afraid of it?"

In Gu Suier's heart, although Gu Baoer has grown up and changed his name to Gu Baofeng, a 13 or 14-year-old boy is no longer a child, but she still thinks that he is the same Gu Baoer from previous years, who was held in her arms. Little baby.

When Gu Baoer was in her arms, she is now as old as Xiao Achen.

Xiao Heng said, "I don't know either."

He did nothing.

He just handed Gu Baofeng to his subordinates.

Gu Suier was silent for a while: "Bao'er has seen you now, and the mouse and the cat have met."

Xiao Heng thought for a while and said, "He is now called Gu Baofeng, not Gu Baoer."

Gu Suier choked, wondering what this is and what.

But holding Xiao Ah Chen and thinking about it, it seems to make sense.

In the past, Gu Baoer was called Gu Baoer. He was just a junior in the countryside, but now he has grown up, he entered Dragon Cavalry, and hopes to make a difference in the future.

How can it be done without suffering?

After thinking about it, she wanted to drive. After thinking about it, she looked at Xiao Heng again, but she was suddenly curious. He was six or seven years older than her Jia Baoer at a young age. He was already a member of Longqiwei's team. President collar.

And listening to Bo'er's meaning, the Dragon Cavalier's people were quite subdued to him.

He was born to be so powerful, or to say that he has been tempered a little bit.

"San Ye, let me ask you something." Gu Suier couldn't help but want to ask.

"Ok?"

"How old did you enter the Dragoon Guard? How did you become the leader of the president? If the emperor said you should be the leader, then you became?

Xiao Heng originally thought that she would remember Gu Baoer's affairs, but who knew that when she suddenly asked about it, she was surprised.

He pondered for a moment, thought about it, and then said: "I entered Dragon Knight Guard at the same age as Baofeng, of course I didn't directly become it. At that time, I was just the humble third master of the Ruiding Hou Mansion. No one knew my identity. Knowing that the emperor favored me quite a bit, he also recognized me as a dude in the Hou Mansion."

He thought of the past, his eyes became deep and far away.

Six years ago, he was just an ordinary **** in the Dragon Cavalry Guard. Many of these encounters might surprise Gu Suier by speaking out.

Even at the worst, some people suspected that he was the emperor's favorite male.

He thought about it, and then explained: "I didn't mean to be strict with him."

He is not an explanation person, but he still wants to tell her that.

In fact, Gu Suier had been distressed for Gu Baoer for a while, and when she wanted to open it, she didn't care about it anymore.

He is so young and a taciturn teenager, not sure if he has been bullied.

Now suddenly I heard him explain this to himself, and I was moved, and quickly said: "I know, in fact, it's okay for you to be more strict with him, and I also hope that he can make progress."

Xiao Heng nodded: "Baofeng has good qualifications, given time, there will be growth."

These days, his subordinates would report to him in detail about Gu Baofeng's performance in Longqiwei every few days, and he was quite satisfied.