Chapter 74: Winning But Who Is That?

They finally reached the battlefield, where Jaune and his allies were valiantly holding their ground against the monstrous Grimm and Salem's forces. Ruby and the others couldn't help but be filled with awe at the sight of the epic battle before them. Jaune and his allies were overcoming the forces of the Grimm horde, a feat that would overwhelm even the strongest of Huntsmen.

Jaune: Let's end it!

He yelled out with determination in his voice. The knights understood what their king meant.

With a resounding battle cry, Gawain gripped on tightly on his Excalibur Galantine, and unleashed its true power. The blade, gleaming like a scorching sun, emitted a radiant aura that engulfed him in a golden halo of light as he threw up in the air which a pure light beam formed Infront of him where his opens hand was as he grabs the beam which a short but very bright flash shine the entirety of Atlas.

The creatures of Grimm, known for their terrifying ferocity, were taken aback by the dazzling display and heat of Gawain's power. The air around him seemed to sizzle with the intensity the longer he grabbed the beam, and the ground beneath his feet glowed with the brilliance of a midday sun. 

He then spins 360 which sends out a fire circle that covers a very wide range of the Field in the heat of the sun, Excalibur Galantine carved a path of destruction through the Grimm army. The air was filled with the acrid scent of burning flesh and the sound of crackling flames as the creatures fell many by many to the searing wide range strike of flames of Gawain's blade. His eyes blazed with an vehemence intensity, and the very sky seemed to acknowledge his might, with the sun shining brighter and hotter above him with the dark clouds being gone which finally shine some warmth across Atlas which the people of Mantle and Atlas felt.

Finally to put the end to tons of the Grimm as well do heavy damage on the Whale Grimm, He tapped into the true potential of Excalibur Galantine, allowing its holy light to reach its zenith. A blinding explosion of golden energy erupted from his blade, spreading like a supernova across the battlefield. The Grimm were engulfed in the radiant onslaught, their monstrous forms reduced to mere shadows in the face of such overwhelming brilliance.

 The Grimm were engulfed in the radiant onslaught, their monstrous forms reduced to mere shadows in the face of such overwhelming brilliance

Bedivere, meanwhile, leaped up at the Alpha Manticore, his arm glowing with a golden aura as he delivered a powerful slash. The aura grew brighter and brighter, culminating in a massive explosion that sent the Grimm flying through the air, narrowly missing the shocked Salem. The explosion also took out a large number of Grimm that were in the vicinity, causing even more damage as they were flung back and collided with others that were running in to attack.

 The explosion also took out a large number of Grimm that were in the vicinity, causing even more damage as they were flung back and collided with others that were running in to attack