Chapter 2: Before The Exams

Jaune Enters The Bull head Aircraft which was around Above 50 Metres long and 30 Metres tall. The Interior was As Interesting as It Looked Inside to the Outside.

Jaune Moved away from the Pile of people at the start and sat down away from the noise as he waits for the Ship to Depart from the Port and go to Beacon for the Welcoming on Speech Performed By The Head Master Professor Ozpin for Beacon's New Student's that will be doing Exams to Join. 

After 20 Minutes, The Ship lifted off as he flies to Beacon, It was A Quiet Area Around Jaune so he never felt disturbed by The loud Noise and would Relax till someone spoke to him as he tilt his head upwards as A Black Hair Girl with a Bow would look at him.

Black Hair Girl: Excuse Me? Is It Alright for me to sit Next To You?

The Area around them may have been quiet but doesn't Mean it was free from People Crowding, It may have been a large ship but A lot of people are trying out for this Exam For Beacon.

Jaune: Of Course.

The Girl would Nod as She Thanks Him and take a sit and reads her Book with Jaune Doesn't Disturb her and stay's Quiet.

The Girl was confused on why she wasn't Able to see his face under his Hood But leave It Alone And Continue to read her book, Not that she wanted too but It Is Only Manners to look someone at the face to not be Disrespectful.

The Trip to Beacon Lasted around 15 Minutes before Landing on the Beacon Port As The Door Opens with People just flooding out. Jaune Same for the Black Hair Girl waited till the Very End till Everyone Left before heading out the door's themself.

Jaune once out the Bullhead would stop as he takes in the Environment and the School Structure As He breaths in and out before Stepping forward but stopped as he sensed Danger as he turns his eyes to the left where there was a sudden Explosion. 

Jaune: An Explosion? 

No One seem to be around where the Explosion Went off Beside Two People who seem to be Arguing as The Black Hair Girl with the book would be walking over to them. Jaune was worried Whether Anyone Was Hurt so he Walks to the Ground of people Before The Girl with the book and Bow Left as The White Hair Girl left as Jaune saw the Red Hood Girl who was now By Herself would Flop to the Ground.

Red Hood: Welcome To Beacon....

She Spoke in a sad tone As Jaune who arrive at the scene would put out his hand.

Jaune: Excuse Me Miss? Are You Hurt?

The Girl would look at him as she noticed his hands.

Red Hood: Huh? Oh.

She Grabs His hand as Jaune Helps her out as he goes around her looking art her as The Girl Was Confused On What he is doing as Jaune Grabs her hands and Look At It which Surprised the girl.