Chapter 72: Never Back Down

The Grimm forces charged in as the very grounds of the entire Atlas was shaking as Jaune and his Knights with Gilgamesh on her aircraft charged straight in, Gilgamesh, the mighty Ruler of Uruk, steps forward with regal poise on her aircraft. Her golden armor and ornate weapons gleam, a testament to her unparalleled power.

With a confident smirk, Gilgamesh sits down, her presence commanding respect even from the formidable Grimm horde as she start to fly across the battle field, she faces the Grimm creatures, Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon activates, and from it, she summons an array of ancient and legendary weapons. With a flick of her wrist, she sends forth a barrage of swords, arrows, and spears that rain down upon the Grimm.

The Grimm are overwhelmed, unable to withstand the onslaught of divine weaponry. With each strike, they are scattered like dust in the wind.

Gilgamesh's fighting in the air as she deals with the Grimm that flies was beautiful to say the least... She flies with grace, effortlessly avoiding the attacks of the Grimm while delivering precise and lethal blows even when upside down.

With a wave of her hand, she conjures a barrage of Noble Phantasms, each more powerful than the last. The air crackles with energy as the Grimm are met with a storm of divine fury.

Gilgamesh: Mongrels like you just dont know your place! You pecking order is below even the ground I step on! 

She laughed with malice filled tone and looked as she was having fun seeing such damages of Grimm, Of course no-where as fun in fighting Jaune Arc of course but This shall do she supposes.

As the battle continues, Gilgamesh's arrogance only grows. She revels in the opportunity to display her unparalleled might, proving herself to be the King of Uruk in every sense.

With each summoning of a legendary weapon, Gilgamesh leaves a trail of defeated Grimm in her wake. Her prowess as a King and a warrior is matched only by her boundless confidence and Jaune, Himself.

 Her prowess as a King and a warrior is matched only by her boundless confidence and Jaune, Himself

Gawain, the noble and steadfast knight, steps forward with a resolute expression. His eyes gleam with determination as he faces the looming Grimm horde. With a mighty battle cry...

Gawain: For the King and The People! I will Win!

He yelled as he charges into the heart of the Grimm army, his sword wreathed in radiant sunlight. The sheer brilliance of his power casts an aura of hope upon the battlefield.

The Grimm creatures advance, but Gawain's slashes carry the force of a blazing Sun. Each strike is accompanied by a burst of solar energy, decimating the Grimm with an intensity that rivals the sun itself.

Gawain's fighting style is calculated and powerful, as he calculates the perfect moment to strike. His strikes are precise and efficient, leaving no room for the Grimm to retaliate.

With every slash, Gawain's determination burns brightly, fueled by his sense of duty and honor. He fights not just to protect the innocent but to uphold the values of knighthood and chivalry. His sword of radiant light send the Grimm reeling, forcing them to retreat before his righteous might.