Chapter 35: Lunch?

(((Decided to Unpublish Chapter 34 Just in case I get Banned. so sorry SMUT Lovers. I might make anther account and post it there so this story and account will be safe)))

As Gilgamesh and Jaune stare down each other, Mordred was slowly getting up as Ozpin who was now in control as even he tried to fight her but lost very easily helps Mordred to stand.

Ozpin: Mordred, You seem to know them-- Who are they?

Mordred: That F*cker is someone extremely powerful as even My King had a lot of trouble in dealing with her. 

Yang: Y-Your joking? 

Mordred: NO! Look, We need to leave and leave now! 

They would slowly get up and leave from the area as explosions and the ground was shaking from behind the feeling Teams as Gilgamesh floated, Jaune was on a tree branch holding his Excalibur.

Jaune: It has been awhile Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh: It has Saber. 

Jaune: How is Uruk?

Gilgamesh: Fixed and all good after your rampage.

Jaune: I didn't knew what was Happ-

Jaune leaps from another branch to avoid multiple Lightning striking at him as he leaps at her as he enchant mana in his leg getting to go faster as she grabs a battle axe from her portal and clashes with her as he sent himself and her crashing through a house.

Gilgamesh: How have you been for these past years? You miss me?

Jaune: No I Didn't. 

Gilgamesh charges forth and sent a strike down with the axe only for it to be blocked as he swung his blade at her who blocked it as it sent her crashing out of the house and into the air.

She looks down to see a golden blur flying straight at him as she then enchant mana through the axe as she swung down and sent the axe flying straight at Jaune who slices the axe in half and about to slice open Gilgamesh but the same axe was sent ...

She looks down to see a golden blur flying straight at him as she then enchant mana through the axe as she swung down and sent the axe flying straight at Jaune who slices the axe in half and about to slice open Gilgamesh but the same axe was sent flying back behind Jaune. Acting fast, He spun in the air as he use sent a blast of air at the destroyed axe pieces as The same wind blast sent Jaune flying faster at Gilgamesh who was surprised as Jaune Jaune Kick her in the guts as she coughs up spit. He then spun after kicking off the Air And sent another kick on the same spot on Gilgamesh stomach as Jaune sent Her flying down to the ground.