RWBY x JL P2 IF: Chapter 1

It was many years ago, Many events happened during the course of how life played out for the King Of Knights, Him and his knights protected Remnant as it was then transformed as a peaceful era... Currently in the world of Remnant, a new era of tranquility has dawned following the defeat of Salem and the eradication of all Grimm. The once war-torn and chaotic landscape has transformed into a realm of unity, progress, and hope.

With the fall of Salem, the major source of darkness and conflict in Remnant, the people of this world finally found the respite they had longed for. The Grimm, once a constant threat, were eradicated and hunted down, allowing the citizens to venture beyond the safety of their walls without fear of attack by Grimm but the nature life was still a normal threat. The Huntsmen and Huntresses, who had previously fought valiantly against the Grimm, found a new purpose in helping rebuild the shattered communities and restoring faith in humanity. These skilled warriors, once divided by their respective academies, now work together as a united force to ensure the safety and prosperity of the world.

The various kingdoms of Remnant set aside their differences and political conflicts to cooperate on a scale that no man or women could believe. Trade and diplomatic relations flourished, and the world's resources were shared to rebuild the devastated lands and create a brighter future for all.

Technological advancements surged as cooperation between the brightest minds from all corners of Remnant led to innovations in communication, transportation, and agriculture. A newfound spirit of collaboration and innovation swept the land, ushering in an era of prosperity.

The people of Remnant celebrated their diverse backgrounds and shared their stories through music, literature, and the visual arts. Festivals and events became more widespread, bringing people from different regions together to share their rich traditions. The Huntsmen and Huntresses shifted their focus from combating Grimm to teaching the next generation to live in a world without fear. Young people across the world were encouraged to pursue their dreams and talents, free from the shadows of the past and tell them stories of the great Hero who saved them all... 

This was all done by the King Of Knights, Hero Of Remnant and just your average family man....

Jaune Arc, The King Of Knights

Jaune Arc along with his family of his wives and children lived in harmony together in Camelot castle as the realm that is in an age of tranquility, Camelot, under the magnificent rule of King Arc or now known as Arthur Pendragon as a false name w...

Jaune Arc along with his family of his wives and children lived in harmony together in Camelot castle as the realm that is in an age of tranquility, Camelot, under the magnificent rule of King Arc or now known as Arthur Pendragon as a false name while he ruled Camelot, experienced an period of peace and prosperity. Camelot embraced technological advancements that came from Remnant greatly improved the daily lives of its people, establishing the kingdom as a hub of innovation. The ideals of chivalry and valor, deeply rooted in Camelot's identity, endured as the Knights of the Round Table and other valiant heroes continued their noble duties, safeguarding the realm and extending aid to those in need.