Chapter 51: The Final Summary.

((( I'll Be Short, Since a few people ain't really enjoying what I am doing with the story of trying to give it extra detail to everything while having that Cannon feeling to it, I shall just give a summary of everything I had plan for the next few chapter's to keep it short and so we all can go to the reveal... P.S All of the questions you all had for the last few chapters will be revealed whether in this chapter depending how long or short the summary is or it might be in the next chapter where the Mystery is solved.)))

A Day has passed as Jaune has been training Team RWBY in how they fight and helped Each one of the team member in what they good at, Jaune helped Ruby with her leadership and close combat, Helping Yang with her hand to hand techniques and getting her combat smart, Helping Blake in being more smart and agile on her feet and then helping Weiss with her strength and assisting her to get her glyphs stronger.

Jaune as well as playing around with Vanellope and her racing... Jaune slowly helped team RWBY in understanding the meaning of How The Tree is not a place to go and know as once they realized it which overall took a few hours as Jaune hugged Vanellope and said his goodbye as they were planning to head out to another place, Only for them all to be consumed by the tree leaves and appearing on the branches of the Tree, Jaune recognized it as Jaune told them to follow him as They make their way towards a open area with a certain Curious Cat sitting there, Waiting for them with a wide smile.

The Cat started his monologue of how Alyx was useless since when he took over her body, She manage to resist as it force him out before he could leave the Ever After, Team RWBY States how they will be the one to defeat the Cat as the Fight Between the Curious Cat and Team RWBY with Jaune.

The fight lasted for a bit as Ruby was sent off of the sides as Her team yelled out for her but Jaune Explained to them that she will be okay as she is most likely changing to the person she needs or wants and to keep focusing on the cat.

Jaune alone was already pushing the cat back with quite ease that Team RWBY wasn't needed but it was good to have the Cat be cornered by all side,  Eventually after a bit, The cat noticed Ruby body incased in wood on a branch and tried to rip her out of the wooden case only for him to be hit back by Yang and Jaune as they hold him off until Ruby broke out of the Case as now she stood beside her team and Jaune as they face off with the Cat.