Chapter 18: Remembrance *Short*

A Few Day Has Passed After leaving the Village They stopped by as now It was In The Early Of Mornings as Jaune Was Training by swinging His Mist Sword as Mordred Sitting on a rock near by him and watching him.

Mordred: How Long is Left till we reach that Shion Village You Talked About?

Jaune: Only a few more hours worth of Walking to get there and we should be able to get a Bullhead to take us To the East Of Here to A Local Inn in the Next Town where We will stay for A Bit to Replenish our Stuff.

Mordred: Alright Should I Go and wake everyone Up so we can leave already.

Jaune: It's Alright, Let them sleep in. They deserve the rest.

Mordred: Really but that is gonna Delay Our Time?

Jaune: Its Alright, They dont have the Stamina Like Us Kind of People... 

Mordred silently Nod to Jaune.

Mordred: Yes Mother.

Now It was around 10:34am As Team RANJR Is making their way to the Village.

Ruby: So the next town is... uh-huh... uh-huh... We're lost.

Jaune: We're not lost. The next town is Shion Village. My family used to visit it all the time.

Ruby: Oh yeah. Don't you have, like, 4 sisters?

Jaune: Uh, 7.

Ruby giggles.

Nora: You know, that actually explains a lot.

Jaune: Wait, what do you mean?

Ruby: So, what did you guys do there?

Jaune: Oh, all sorts of stuff

Jaune Points to Different Part Of The Map as Ruby Look At Each One He Points At As Now They Both Holding the Map.

Jaune: Over here is a great hiking trail, and over here is where we went camping all the time. And I Had to get my Own tent since my sisters would stop braiding my hair.

Ruby: Didn't like the look?

Jaune: No, It Looked Good But I Prefer My Hair to Stay The Same.

Nora stops short, raising her hands to her lips as her eyes widen. Soon after, Ren stops, visibly tense.

Mordred: Ahead Guys, We Got Trouble...

Ruby: Huh?

Jaune: What?

Jaune and Ruby look up from the map. Their eyes widen. In front of them is a desolated village. The sky is gray and two columns of smoke rise in the air. A gazebo has a broken tower and lampposts are askew from the ground. At least one dead body can be seen on the side of the road approaching the town.

The map is dropped and all 3 rush forward as Jaune Picks Up The Map and Run with them as Mordred Follows. They briskly move into the town, looking around. Ren tosses his backpack on the ground and moves ahead while the other three gather in the middle of a road.

Ruby: There could be survivors!

Ren: Over here!

The other three rush to where Ren is leading them. On the ground, sitting propped against a broken building wall is a young man in armor. He breathes heavily and holds his hand against a bleeding wound in his abdomen. Ren drops by his side and puts his hand on his shoulder.

Ruby: A Huntsman!

Jaune: What happened? Who killed all these people?

Dying Huntsman: Bandits. The whole tribe... Then, with all the panic...