Chapter 15: Unknown Creature Appeared

Back at Amity colosseum, the Nevermore screeches as it continues to weaken the force field that's keeping it from getting in.

Warning Announcer: Warning: Safety Barriers Failing.

As civilians run past her in a panic, Ruby Rose stays kneeling on the ground with her head down, her expression in a mixture of shock and sadness. As the Nevermore circles around the colosseum, Pyrrha struggles to stand as she looks in shock at the torn apart Penny Polendina.

Mordred, Nora, Ren look up and see the force field flash as the Nevermore rises back up before diving back in. Wasting no time, Mordred of jumps from the stands into the arena.

Nora: Mordred!

Mordred: F*CKING MOVE!!!

Suddenly, the Nevermore completely breaks through the holographic barrier. The Nevermore screeches and Flies Down towards Pyrrha. But, Mordred Came straight at the Nevermore In Her Armor as Her Sword Sparks in Red Lightning as she Slashed down With A Massive Red Slash Was Sent at the Grimm slicing it Half as the other side of the Stadium now had a massive Slash carved into Its walls.

 But, Mordred Came straight at the Nevermore In Her Armor as Her Sword Sparks in Red Lightning as she Slashed down With A Massive Red Slash Was Sent at the Grimm slicing it Half as the other side of the Stadium now had a massive Slash carved into ...

Ruby and Everyone else rushes inside of the Ring as Mordred Stood back up and glared at Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: Ruby....?

Ruby looks over to the teary-eyed Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: Ruby, I... 

She stops and holds a piece of Penny's torn cloth in her hands as her eyes continue to well up.

Pyrrha: I'm so sorry.

Ruby: Me too. But it wasn't your fault.

Mordred: Enough Crying. Get Back Up and Fight.

Mordred Then starts to leave.

Nora: Wait Mordred? Where you going?

Mordred: My King Require Assistant outside so I Must Be There.

She then sprints off outside as everyone stood in the ring.

Pyrrha stands back up and Grabs her weapons back from The Ground. She then look over to Ruby, who smiles at the impressive ensemble of students. Their moment is cut short when they notice hippogriff-like Grimm land on top of the colosseum. They fly towards the group of students as Ren calls the Grimm species out by their formal name.

Ren: Griffons.

Neptune: Anybody got a plan of attack?

Ruby: Sun! I need your Scroll!

Sun uses his tail to flick his Scroll to Ruby, who catches and uses it to summon her locker, which opens up revealing Her Trusty Scythe "Crescent Rose" inside. However, Ruby is stopped when a Griffon lands on her locker, and roars at her before being scared away at the sound of a gunshot As 2 Teachers that was Pressor Port And Dr. Oobleck Arrived.