Chapter 10: Town Attack And Stranger Reveal

The Next Rolled Around as School Classes is now starting but A Special Event Is Happening today as Today was Mission Day where Teams will be able to choose their Mission to do as they will foreshadow either a Huntsman or A Law Enforcer Of Sorts And Stay In Vale Or Just Outside. 

Team RWBY Was Waiting for their Leader To Return from the Office as She Appear to witness some stranger in the CCT Tower Or Cross Continental Transmit System which is 1 Of 4 Relay Tower across Remnant so Everything Can Go Online.

Team JNPR Were Excited to find out what Mission is Available. After Awhile there were noise in Team RWBY Dorm Though Jaune Presume that Ruby Must of returned. Anyway, They packed their bags of Basic equipment As Glynda Voice came from the Intercoms.

Glynda: Would all first-year students please report to the amphitheater?

Both Teams would exit their dorm and walk to the Amphitheater. Jaune Asked Ruby about that Moving Large Bag as Ruby Panic And Turns away whistle.

Ruby: No Idea What You Mean Jaune~

Jaune was confused but didn't Press the matter as they enter the Amphitheater and set their bags down by the wall and walk to the back of the large group of people.

Glynda: Quiet! Quiet please. Professor Ozpin would like to share a few words before we begin.

Ozpin: Today we stand together, united. Mistral. Atlas. Vacuo. Vale. The four Kingdoms of Remnant. On this day, nearly eighty years ago, the largest war in recorded history came to an end. It was a war of ignorance, of greed, and of oppression. A war that was about much more than where borders fell or who traded with whom, but about the very idea of individualism itself. We fought for countless reasons, one of which being the destruction of all forms of art and self-expression. And as you are well aware, that was something many could not stand for. As a result, those who opposed this tyranny began naming their children after one of the core aspects of art itself: color. It was their way to demonstrate that not only would they refuse to tolerate this oppression, but neither were the generations to come. And it was a trend that is held to this very day. We encourage individuality, expressionism, and unity through diversity. As I have said, today we stand together, united. But this bond cannot exist without effort. Which is why today, while the rest of the world celebrates peace, Huntsmen and Huntresses will work to uphold it. As first year students, you will be tasked with shadowing a professional Huntsman or Huntress on a mission. Some of you may be taken out of the Kingdom for several days. Others may work within the walls for the rest of the week. But no matter which path you choose, remember to be safe, remember your training, and remember to do your very best.

Ozpin steps away.

Ruby: This is perfect! All we have to do is shadow a Huntsman working in the southeast!

Yang: Yeah! We'll follow them around by day and give them the slip by night!

Weiss: Let's check "search and destroy"!

Team RWBY approaches a hologram screen As Team JNPR Would Walk to Another One.

Nora: There So Many Choices! 

Pyrrha: Yes There Is. 

Jaune: Any Of You Guys See any Missions that Worth While?

Nora: Nope. 

Pyrrha: Not Many... Most of The Interesting ones are for the Next Year Students.

Jaune: I Agreed... Hm?

Jaune Should Was Tapped as It Was Ren.

Jaune: Ren?

Ren: Sorry, Is It Okay We Will Do This Mission?