Chapter 26: The More The Merrier

Everyone Is currently heading into the front hall of Haven school prepared and serious as they walk through the door with a nervous looking Leo Lionheart looking down at them about to speak before Qrow Interrupted him.

Qrow: Leo! We need to talk now.

Lionheart: W-What is this about Qrow...? And why are their more of them... With... their Weapons...?

Qrow Grabbed Harbinger from his back and point his broad sword at Lionheart who flinches and steps back in fear.

Lionheart: P-Put your weapon away Qrow!

Qrow: I Wont nor will anyone here until you give us answers!

Lionheart: About What?

Qrow: Dont Play dumb, You led all the Huntsman To their death didn't you!  

Lionheart: Ho-

He was then interrupted by a red portal opening from Qrow Side as Someone Flies out of it as it was Raven, Qrow sister and Yang Mother and sent Qrow sliding back as he had to tank her hit with his aura.

This surprised everyone as Qrow glared at Raven.

Yang: Mom!

Ruby: Raven...

Qrow: Leo, what are you done?!

Lionheart: I-

Raven: Leo did what any sane person would in his position, he looked at all the information he had in front of him, assessed the situation, and made a choice. And it seems you all have too.

This angered Qrow.

Qrow: You have the Spring Maiden.

Raven: I do.

Qrow: Then hand her over and let's work together! We can beat Salem!

Raven: All that time spent spying for Ozpin and you still have no idea what you're dealing with. There is no beating Salem!

Ruby: You're wrong. We've done things that most people would call impossible, and I know the only reason we were able to do it is because we didn't do it alone! We had people to teach us, people to help us, we had each other. Work with us. At least I know we'll have a better chance if we try together. Please.

Ruby holds her hand out. Raven glares at it.

Raven: You sound just like your mother.

Suddenly, Raven draws Omen Her blade and creates a portal with her semblance. From the portal, a fireball is launched at Ruby but Mordred Stepped Infront of it and blocked it as she glared at the portal.

Raven noticed Jaune and Mordred as she growls with anger at them.

Cinder: Hello boys and girls.