Chapter 49: The Girl Who Fell Through The World...

So.... Around for 3 And a Half Months, Jaune, The Cat, Alyx and Lewis has been adventuring around The Ever After. During mornings, Jaune was the one to cook breakfast, Lunch and dinner for Alyx and Lewis doing his best to keep them healthy since getting sick here wouldn't be the best idea as the more recommended place to get healed from would be from the Herbalist. 

Anyway, Jaune often told Alyx and Lewis his story about how he was is a Wondering Knight as he slayed Large lizard monsters and saved many people and was hailed as a hero of sorts but turning down the fame as he did not do it for the status but because he wanted to which Alyx often comments at how stupid he is to turn down such a title of "Hero" though Lewis saw it the opposite and thought what Jaune did was what a true hero and knight should of done which Jaune always patted his head for.

He was acting like if he was their Father of sorts while the cat was just loving the different stories Jaune and the Siblings had, Jaune Protected them though through the months as they visited things like The Green Chapel Acre, Stinky Cheese Acre, Swan Lake Acre, Volcano Acre, Farming Flats Acre, Blob Acre and Triangle Arce. Overall, It was a very fun trip as they tried different routes to get to the tree but last, No hope. 

They returned to the Herbalist as Jaune thought of the Idea for them to Discover themselves then perhaps they will find the way to the tree as the most illogical way is logical in the Ever After so if they discover themselves and their roles and p...

They returned to the Herbalist as Jaune thought of the Idea for them to Discover themselves then perhaps they will find the way to the tree as the most illogical way is logical in the Ever After so if they discover themselves and their roles and purpose then perhaps they will make it to the tree, Alyx called him a idiot and a man child to think like that but Jaune never mind as he rubbed her head with a smile.

Jaune: Seem like you in your rebel teenager phase.

Alyx: Stop patting me! 

She growled as he moved his hand as they make their way to the mushrooms.

Lewis: Can you not be so mean to Jaune? He is only trying to look after us.

Alyx: I dont need Him or anyone to Look after me, I am a strong and independent women.

Lewis: I know but it doesn't hurt to be sur-

Alyx: You think I am lying? 

She glared at him which caused him to step back.

Lewis: N-No!

Alyx: Good.

Meanwhile they Talk, Jaune and The cat was having their own conversation.

Jaune: You think this will work?

Cat: Not exactly but the possibility for this working is high and if it means we all can get to leave then this will be worth it.

Jaune nods.

Jaune: Alright, Though what is your thoughts on Alyx? She-

Cat: Manipulative? Evil? Bad? Arrogant? Smart?