Chapter 68: The New Testimony

Thank you all for making this journey so incredible! We've surpassed 100 thousand reads, and it wouldn't have been possible without your love and support. Your enthusiasm for the book has kept me inspired, and I'm grateful for each and every one of you. Let's continue this adventure together!

.

.

.

.

After pledging their loyalty to their King, Yang and Ren were amazed by the Knights' display of power and respect. As they stepped out of the Manta ship, the ground started to shake, and they soon realized that a group of centipede-like Grimms was attacking the hard light shield generator that protected Atlas.

Jaune: This is not good...

Meanwhile, inside the massive whale Grimm named Monstra, Salem commanded her forces, and the whale crashed into one of Atlas's farms, spewing out a torrent of Grimm liquid that spawned various types of Grimms.

The Atlas military attempted to fend off the incoming Grimm, and Ironwood's voice echoed through the broadcast, urging citizens to seek shelter underground. Jaune and his companions observed the chaos unfolding before them.

Mordred turned to Jaune, seeking his orders.

Mordred: What are your commands, my king?

Jaune paused, contemplating the situation, before addressing Yang and Ren.

Jaune: Yang and Ren, head into the city and regroup with your team and Nora. My Knights, come with me. We need to speak to the General.

Yang and Ren nodded and boarded a Manta that took them into the city. Merlin asked about her role.

Merlin: What about me, my king?

Jaune pondered for a moment before responding.

Jaune: Come with us.

They made their way to the academy, where they found students now dressed in Atlas soldier gear, showing a more serious demeanor. Jaune understood their concerns, but he knew they were willing to fight.

As they reached the office, Jaune caught a glimpse of Neon and Flynt, who had also joined the battle as soldiers. With a heavy sigh, Jaune and his companions entered Ironwood's office.

 With a heavy sigh, Jaune and his companions entered Ironwood's office

Jaune: Ironwood.

The General turned.

Ironwood: Jaune, you're back. This is goo- Who are they?

He looked at the three new individuals with Jaune, whom he had never seen before.

Jaune: This is Sir Bedivere.

Bedivere: Pleasure.

Jaune: And this is Sir Gawain.

Gawain: You're the General of the army, huh.