Chapter 30: Train Ride

An Entire 2 Week has passed after the Mistral Accident as it was all covered up and the story to the public about Haven attack changed to hide the fact of Leo Lionheart betrayed The huntsman but instead sacrifice his life in the accident to save the students who was arriving and Some Faunus forces as bad timing strikes for them as Some people tried to attack Haven failed as they ran away before the officials could arrest them.

Jaune was sitting on the bench watching the people walk by as he was still thinking about The possibility of who is behind the events that has transpire. They were at the train station at Mistral and as they plan to go to Argus then Atlas completely healed up as Qrow wrote some letter to Ironwood and said that he hopes the General can receive it or our trips will be harder then he wants it to be. Ruby left to grab something as Weiss seemed to be annoyed as Jaune lightly pats her shoulders as she turns to him and smiles at him.

Weiss: Thanks Jaune...

She knows that Jaune was worried about her especially the story she told them about Atlas and her Father Meanwhile Ruby sees the people chattering in the station lobby. She uses her Semblance to get something and fly through the gate. She then emerges smiling and humming, approaching the benches where her companions, minus Blake, are waiting.

Yang: And?

Ruby then brings out some bag Infront of her as She smiles.

Ruby: Ahh!

Weiss: What an absolute waste of time--

Yang: What did you get me?

Ruby: You'll have to wait and see~!

Yang: No fair!

Ruby then walks to Jaune as she hands him a box with a wrapper around it. 

Ruby: For You.

Jaune: Oh! Thanks Ruby. 

He had a grateful smile as he unwraps it as there were chocolate chip cookies and some strawberry cookies in there as well. You see, Jaune often cooked Cookies with Ruby so As thanks, Ruby made some extra special cookies for him.

Ruby: This is thanks for helping me Jaune!

He apricates the efforts Ruby went through to thank him as he take a cookie and took a bite out of it.

Jaune: So Good... 

Ruby smiles as well at being complimented as Yang just pout who then grins as she reaches to take a cookie before Ruby smack her hand away.

Yang: Ow!

Ruby: Those are just for Jaune.

Yang: Then why are you eating them as well?!

Ruby was now sitting beside of Jaune in Yang previous spot next to Jaune as she was eating the same cookies with Jaune.

Ruby: Because I made them.

She smiled as she kept eating as while she was distracted, Jaune grabbed a cookie and reached out and grabbed Yang's hands and place a cookie in her hand.

Yang: Huh?

She looked at Jaune who put a finger to his lips as he smiled.

Jaune: Shh.

Yang understood as she smiled and ate the cookie. Ruby obviously noticed this as she just puff up her cheeks at Jaune who saw her Face as he couldn't help himself as he pulled her cheeks slightly as the air in her cheeks shoot out her mouth as she blushes.

Ruby: Imm Stwll Madd.