Chapter 56: Red Painting Party

The next day went by fast as Ironwood gave Team RWBY and everyone else a Day Off to work enjoy what ever they want to do for the day so Ruby continue her training with Jaune to help to improve her decision making and her confidence in giving orders with Qrow joining them as the test subject for Ruby to give orders to as He was blind folded in the training room with Jaune swinging his sword mist slowly for Ruby to decide what is the best move to make and while Jaune increasing his sword swings by a bit to put stress on Ruby to decide fast but correct.

Ruby: Duck!.... Left step!.... Duck!.... Leap!.... Leap Back!.....Shoot Straight!...

Ruby overtime has improved a lot more then she has before as she was seeming to lose that shy personality problem she has when giving orders that is not her team which will be so much more useful to her in a fight with people not from her team when they fight along with each other.

They finished their training as over 9 Hours has passed since they started to train as Qrow passed out afterwards from constantly moving with small breaks was hard even for him, Though it was only because he was getting rusty. 

It was getting around 5pm as Team JNMR was relaxing in their room while Jaune pats Fou as the  Both of them were watching the live report from the Daily Mantle playing on his Scroll.

Newscaster: We still have hours ahead of us, but as votes come in, it looks more and more certain that Robyn Hill will fill the open council seat.

Jaune: Why would Jacque do something like so so early...?

Fou: Fo, Fou (Foolish Man He Is)

Jaune leaps off his bed as Fou leaped off the same and lands on his head.

Jaune: Well guys, Let go get Ruby and head down to the party.

Nora: Yup!

Ren:....

Mordred: Hm.

Fou: Fou! (Food!)

Nora: Also Oscar will be coming as well.

Jaune: Oscar?

Nora: Yeah, He had nothing to do and wanted to join so why not let him come as well?

Jaune: That is true, The more the merrier.

They exit their dorm station and opens Team RWBY Dorm as Oscar was now walking to them.

Oscar: Hey guys.

Nora: Hey Oscar.

Jaune: It is a pleasure for you to accompany us Oscar.

Mordred: Hm.

Oscar: Thanks for letting me joining along with you guys.

Nora: Think nothing of it Oscar.