Prologue: Reunited In Harmony

There were winds, plains, the beginning of something brand new.

Just like that, ZOOOM!! He was off, spin-dashing through all of Dawn.

Then he found himself in Dawn City. He ran up and got to the top of the pole of the city. Searching around the area, so many amazing things in Dawn.

...

...

There were plains, the blows of the winds. Suddenly just like ages ago, there was a blue hedgehog dashing through the plains. Sonic the Hedgehog, that's who he was indeed. He jumped on different rocks and then did a little pose in the air before landing. He rolled down the hill and spin-dashed away from the area.

Sonic sighed, "What a great day to be alive, so many amazing things in this world... maybe I should dash through the areas where my allies live!" He got his cap and cape ready, before dashing off again. Speeding through the plains of Dawn, but he knew one thing, the goal of going through Dawn. He did a spin-dash and ZOOM, he was off.

He kept on dashing through Dawn, going through the plains of Green Hill, his home. Next he knew it, he was near Castle Dedede. Next spot, he was zooming near the castle of Ylisse. Then he dashed through the plains of Hyrule, zooming past Garreg Mach Monastery where the students were taught many things. Dashing nearby the city of the Splatlands too.

He took a look at the slowly rebuilt world of the Danganronpa district, no longer feeling sadness. Spin-dashing through the plains of Mondstadt, the mountains of Liyue and the cold winter of Dragonspine. He managed to dash across the ocean to Inazuma with the natural scent of the Sakura Trees. Dashing through the ocean again, he was at Lythos, then he traveled to the nearby lands of Brodia.

Afterwards, dashing back to the big lands of Dawn and dashing through Valentia. He kept on running until he dashed through Hero Town. Ah, the memories of this town... Sonic dashed up ahead of him and waved hello to everyone. The Hero Town mayor was no longer him but he still loved the people. He was one of the only people of the team to run through the town. Then he stopped in front of everyone. Looking around at the citizens.

"Hello! Hello! It's such a pleasure to meet you all again after so long!" Sonic laughed. The citizens all cheered as Sonic dusted himself off. He looked over to where the Hero Mansion was and did a sigh. He missed his allies, the heroes disbanded six years ago. They were all united twelve years ago, but everyone had grown old and were unable to do much.

One of the citizens asked, "Did you happen to bring any of the other heroes with you?"

Sonic replied in sorrow, "Unfortunately I did not, I was just curious about how you all are doing. That's why I came here in the first place!" The citizens nodded as the new mayor of Hero Town walked over. It was none other than a girl named Marissa.

"Hello Sonic, it's a delight to meet you," Marissa replied. Sonic smiled at her as he bowed down to her. "Oh there's no need to do that! You and I are the mayors of this town, you should just treat me ordinary just like everyone else!"

Sonic laughed, "It's just a force of habit, sorry to make you feel that way. How's the town been doing?"

"It's been doing wonderful, the citizens are all so pleased with the work I have been doing, they love me," Marissa giggled. Sonic smiled at her as he saw someone walking in the distance. They had a long flowy white outfit, Sonic stared at them in confusion.

"2088... I just remember like it was yesterday when it was 2082. How time flies so quickly," The person sighed before stopping in front of Sonic. Sonic looked at them in disbelief as the person stared down at him in disbelief as well. "S-Sonic!?"